bigjayo is offline Associate Member

Cutting cycle or bad idea?

Hey guys,

I want to run a summer cutter. Got 10ccs 250mg Test E, was going to run

Test E 1-10 250mg
    Winstrol 1-6 50mg EOD

I also have the option of EQ but its rather expensive. Just wondering what you guys thought of this, I don't expect to have massive gains, I just want to keep what I have and drop fat, I also have a slight case of gyno which is why I am thinking winstrol + low dose test for a safe cycle. Any insights would be great, or hell just tell me it sucks

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    run the test e 500mg/week for 10 weeks and the winny 50mg/day for the last 6 weeks. just make sure u get ur diet in line to make it a cutter. if u r prone to gyno u will def need some nolva to run 10-20mg/day thuout along with a proper pct

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    run winny the last last 6 weeks
    get another bottle of test and up it to at least 400mg for 10 weeks and takes winni @ 50 mg ed weeks 7-12 and then do pct

Ow yea I know i might take some **** for the winstrol EOD, but the **** is expensive + it swells up and hurts like hell even though its oil based. A BBer friend of mine said only 50mg+ injections daily are needed for a pre contest prep, I just wanna do a little cut cut cutting

Hrmmm.....
    You guys are saying 400+mg of test e a week, I have run test up to 800mg a week before with 0 problems, but I recently did a tren + test cycle, and the tren made me develop a slight gyno so I am trying to play it easy here + running letro ED to hopefully reduce some swelling. possibly 300-350mg a week? I just wanna play it safe, and will do with running winny last 6 weeks of cycle.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    u'll b fine if u run 10mg/nolva along with the test, u might have gotten prog gyno from the tren by not using b6. 10mg of nolva and ur good to go bro, use 20mg/day if ur worried about it.

Thread Information