vp3
    vp3 is offline New Member

Letro and Joint Pain

I'm on week six of my 14 wk cycle. 600mg Test cyp and 400mg Eq per week. I ran Dbol at 40mg ed for the first 4 wks. I was running nolva at 25mg eod but after a couple of weeks had passed in my cycle I decided to throw in letro at 1.25mg eod. At the same time I started using Andractim cream (andractim is transdermal DHT) on my chest to get rid of a little gyno I've had for too long. The problem I had was with my joints. Less than a week after I started the Andractim and letro, my shoulders felt like somebody took an aluminum bat to them. My question is, has letro ever caused any of you to have joint pain. I stopped the andractim cream and the letro a week ago (still running the nolva) and my shoulder pain is almost gone. If it isn't the letro, I was thinking that the Andractim may have been the problem. Maybe because it is DHT it would be causing the same kind of problems as Winstrol . Any help would be appreciated.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vp3
    I'm on week six of my 14 wk cycle. 600mg Test cyp and 400mg Eq per week. I ran Dbol at 40mg ed for the first 4 wks. I was running nolva at 25mg eod but after a couple of weeks had passed in my cycle I decided to throw in letro at 1.25mg eod. At the same time I started using Andractim cream (andractim is transdermal DHT) on my chest to get rid of a little gyno I've had for too long. The problem I had was with my joints. Less than a week after I started the Andractim and letro, my shoulders felt like somebody took an aluminum bat to them. My question is, has letro ever caused any of you to have joint pain. I stopped the andractim cream and the letro a week ago (still running the nolva) and my shoulder pain is almost gone. If it isn't the letro, I was thinking that the Andractim may have been the problem. Maybe because it is DHT it would be causing the same kind of problems as Winstrol. Any help would be appreciated.
    Its the eq, it dries the joints out, some run deca at 200 mgs ew to lube the joints

thewallop is offline Associate Member
    im using letro at as well and my shoulders hurt so bad , all my joints are extremely stiff and sore , but shoulders are the main ones , idont know if its me lifting allot harder or somethign els that could contribute to it . if anyone has related problems plz post

Chrizzum is offline Junior Member
    What is andractin? ...never heard of it? does it work with full blown gyno?

Thread Information