Sustanon 500mg/week for 12 weeks
    w dbol at 30mg day good weight gain kept about 20pds about 2 yrs ago
    age 24
    now question is, I am planning on starting
    -Test prop 100mg
    -Fina 75mg ran both ran EOD
    -winny ran at 50mg EOD opposite of that
    -EQ 400 mg ran for 15 Weeks every week

I ran Test prop and fina at same dosage as above for one week and developed lactating nipples yeah it sucks now I read that you shouldn't run Nolvadex if this happens. Correct? what if I ran Arimidex at .25mg - .50mg is this a safe bet? running it everyday with my cycle. Or is it ok to run nolva through out my cycle then end dropping and continuing with arimidex? any input appreciated mods or vets experience with this please.
    Thanks

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gurupimp6969
    Just got a quick question

lil info:
    Stats 6'2 240pds 18%bf
    Cycles:
    Sustanon 500mg/week for 12 weeks
    w dbol at 30mg day good weight gain kept about 20pds about 2 yrs ago
    age 24
    now question is, I am planning on starting
    -Test prop 100mg
    -Fina 75mg ran both ran EOD
    -winny ran at 50mg EOD opposite of that
    -EQ 400 mg ran for 15 Weeks every week

I ran Test prop and fina at same dosage as above for one week and developed lactating nipples yeah it sucks now I read that you shouldn't run Nolvadex if this happens. Correct? what if I ran Arimidex at .25mg - .50mg is this a safe bet? running it everyday with my cycle. Or is it ok to run nolva through out my cycle then end dropping and continuing with arimidex? any input appreciated mods or vets experience with this please.
    Thanks
    i posted this earlier, but if gyno is from fina, neither will help

PURPOSE To determine whether tamoxifen or anastrozole prevents gynecomastia and breast pain caused by bicalutamide (150 mg) without compromising efficacy, safety, or sexual functioning. PATIENTS AND METHODS A double-blind, placebo-controlled trial was performed in patients with localized, locally advanced, or biochemically recurrent prostate cancer. Patients (N = 114) were randomly assigned to either bicalutamide (150 mg/d) plus placebo or in combination with tamoxifen (20 mg/d) or anastrozole (1 mg/d) for 48 weeks. Gynecomastia, breast pain, prostate-specific antigen (PSA), sexual functioning, and serum levels of hormones were assessed. Results Gynecomastia developed in 73% of patients in the bicalutamide group, 10% of patients in the bicalutamide-tamoxifen group, and 51% of patients in the bicalutamide-anastrozole group (P < .001); breast pain developed in 39%, 6%, and 27% of patients, respectively (P = .006). Baseline PSA level decreased by >/= 50% in 97%, 97%, and 83% of patients in the bicalutamide, bicalutamide-tamoxifen, and bicalutamide-anastrozole groups, respectively (P = .07); and adverse events were reported in 37%, 35%, and 69% of patients, respectively (P = .004). There were no major differences among treatments in sexual functioning parameters from baseline to month 6. Elevated testosterone levels occurred in each group; however, free testosterone levels remained unchanged in the bicalutamide-tamoxifen group because of increased sex hormone-binding globulin levels. CONCLUSION Anastrozole did not significantly reduce the incidence of bicalutamide-induced gynecomastia and breast pain. In contrast, tamoxifen was effective, without increasing adverse events, at least in the short-term follow-up. These data support the need for a larger study to determine any effect on mortality.

gurupimp6969 is offline Junior Member
    thanks for the reply now I am curious at the bottom of your reply it states that In contrast, tamoxifen was effective, without increasing adverse events, at least in the short-term follow-up. These data support the need for a larger study to determine any effect on mortality. I might be translating this wrong but doesn't this mean that it was effective? And **** 48 weeks=a year on it what happens when they come off doesn't that produce alot of free form estrogen in the body? Where it wouldn't know where to go therefor producing a rebound effect in some individuals? thanks dirt, and anyone else who will reply.

gurupimp6969 is offline Junior Member
    bump

Thread Information