Thread: deca and winny

BEASTIUS is offline New Member

deca and winny

hey this is my first cycle and I'm wondering if a deca and winstrol stack will be any good? I'm 5 foot 10 190lbs but I'm an ex'college track star and football player so I'm highly athletic....thoughts on how to proceed?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Nope not good the deca and winny will shut you down and the deca will over power the effects of winny............ since this is your first cycle test is all you want to run........

Stackertoo is offline Member
    Test/Deca stack would be better. Since you were pretty vague, I can't tell you much more.

what do you mean by vague? I've already go the two so what to do now, should I take the deca alone and then then winny afterwards in two cycles?

Quote Originally Posted by BEASTIUS
    what do you mean by vague? I've already go the two so what to do now, should I take the deca alone and then then winny afterwards in two cycles?
    First off: Get some Test--more than the Deca .
    Vague=how much you will be taking and how long.
    I'm probably going against the grain by saying a stack is OK for a first cycle. As long as it's nothing too elaborate. Throw the Winstrol in at the end, or better still, save them for next time and keep this one simple.

not sure on how much but 10 wks, how much should i take

I advocate smaller doses than many. 300 Test of your choice (or availability) and 200 Deca per week. First cycle, you should grow like a weed on that alone. Increase gradually on subsequent cycles.

rager is offline Member
    I love all this Test with everything BS? is this your first cyc ever ? start with Deca bro... start slow. You will get more sides with test, acne etc... you most likely will need a Anti with any type of test... go Deca or Eq for your first Cyc... I got F?? huge on deca alone. You will hear take Test with everything, this and that? Start with Deca and really pay attention to your body.. Add the Test on your @nd cyc.. peace and good luck

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    test/deca /winny would be a good stack

500 test 1-10
    400 deca 1-10
    50/day winny 7-12
    pct

BIGGEST J is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by rager
    I love all this Test with everything BS? is this your first cyc ever ? start with Deca bro... start slow. You will get more sides with test, acne etc... you most likely will need a Anti with any type of test... go Deca or Eq for your first Cyc... I got F?? huge on deca alone. You will hear take Test with everything, this and that? Start with Deca and really pay attention to your body.. Add the Test on your @nd cyc.. peace and good luck

yes.....,i agree, beside's he could take some proviron at 75 mg a day(week 1-12) Deca 400 per week,for about 10 weeks then,from week 6 till 13 winstrol 50 mg a day....this would be a verry effective lean mass building/cutting cycle!! take clomid for pct and u will be ok!

BDTR is offline Retired
    Please stop giving bad advice. I beg of you.

Quote Originally Posted by rager

BIGGEST J is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Please stop giving bad advice. I beg of you.

I dont think it's bad advice at all........got big on deca also,first cycle deca only,started at 400mg upt it till 600 mg for 15weeks gaint 9kilo kept 8 (no deca-dick or anything like it) so...just dont think its bad advice at all.....
    Last edited by BIGGEST J; 02-16-2005 at 03:28 AM.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Please don't roll your animated GIF eyes at me. The male body needs testosterone to function, not just for propper libido function, but everything else as well. A deca only cycle inhibits natural testosterone production to an astounding degree, and with no exogenous testosterone being injected to substitute it, you're just asking for trouble on many levels. Test is KING.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    stats? test only, no stack needed for the first cycle...

need2Brokd is offline Junior Member
    I'm on my first cycle as well with the same sh*t. I'm going to kick in the winstrol at the end of the cycle. What made you decide on the gear for this stack?

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    Test only would be a great first cycle. Dont listen to Ragar...Deca will give you more sides like slaughter your HPTA and shut you down HARD. If you already have deca on hand run this.

Test E 1-14 400mg
    Deca 1-12 300mg

Remember to always use anti estrogens and proper PCT.

Thread Information