beuleux is offline Banned

Roid test, any info apreciated.

Hi bro's, got a bit of a problem, I'm having some access grief with my kids and the ex is saying I am a dangerous roid head, which wont look good for me unless the magistrate is a secret juicer too, so I will more than likely have to do a roid test as part of the proceedings. problem is Im in the middle of a test/cyp & deca cycle. Is there any way I could make the results look weaker so I can say I did it last year or something. Has anyone else had any experience with roids and the UK court system, they are not actually illegal here but still frowned upon. Any thought appreciated.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    i would suggest using the whizzinator http://www.thewhizzinator.com/whiz2.htm or a catheter. Better to have your urine completely clean.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Talk to a doc... get a script... lower your dosages so that when you're tested you're within the acceptable range

How old are you?

Your age'll make it easier to use HRT as the reason for deca /test metabolites in your urine

darmadoc is offline Member
    Didn't I recently read that Tom Sizemore got caught trying to use a whizzinator?

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Talk to a doc... get a script... lower your dosages so that when you're tested you're within the acceptable range

How old are you?

Your age'll make it easier to use HRT as the reason for deca/test metabolites in your urine
    age 41, im not sure what the aceptable level is, Im taking 400mg/week deca & 400mg/week test cyp. My doc wont help it will be him doing the test I would imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by Dude-Man
    i would suggest using the whizzinator http://www.thewhizzinator.com/whiz2.htm or a catheter. Better to have your urine completely clean.
    Thanks bro, that whizzinator looks interesting I could probably get away with that, what exactly does a catheter involve?

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by beuleux
    what exactly does a catheter involve?

peump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by darmadoc
    Didn't I recently read that Tom Sizemore got caught trying to use a whizzinator?
    yes, they called it a prosthetic penis
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6954261/

i would not use this thing unless i knew they would leave in a room alone while i pissed, but then i would not need to have a fake dick
    Last edited by peump; 02-14-2005 at 03:45 PM.

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    or check out www.ipassedmydrugtest.com, and get the steroid kit.

Quote Originally Posted by Hed
    or check out www.ipassedmydrugtest.com, and get the steroid kit.
    This is just a potion right, does this work? Theres a lot riding on it if it fails, anyone got any more info on how to do a catheter? bit extreme I know but better safe than sorry.

BDTR is offline Retired
    With the deca , your only real hope at this point is the whizinator.. the catheder option is not a pleasent one and it involves cleaning your bladder out completely, then putting someone elses clean urine into your bladder.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    with deca u r basically ****ed for 18 month. thats really bad. ****, your ex is a ****ing bitch!

only 2 options, the whizinator thingi or a catheder. good luck bro!

the test doesnt have to be negative, I can easily get away with saying I did it last year, I would imagine the test will give an indication of when substances were taken.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    I dunno if they can calculate the date of injection with the remaing metabolites (sp?) in your urine...

so bump!

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Can they actually make you take a test based on what another person says without a shred of evidence?

I'm going through a custody battle now too and my X brought up in court that I was on steroids . The judge asked me "are you on steroids" I replied "no sir" and that was that. They can't force a test on you here without some sort of probable cause (like being busted with them). We go back to court in late march and I should get full custody of 2 of my kids. Gl to you bro

Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    Can they actually make you take a test based on what another person says without a shred of evidence?

I'm going through a custody battle now too and my X brought up in court that I was on steroids. The judge asked me "are you on steroids" I replied "no sir" and that was that. They can't force a test on you here without some sort of probable cause (like being busted with them). We go back to court in late march and I should get full custody of 2 of my kids. Gl to you bro
    If I refuse a test its as good as admitting to it. I have allready told my lawer I took some gear last year but that wont be a problem as that was last year not now, he also says its a bad idea to refuse. This is a custody case where social services has taken an interest. So I cant aford mistakes. I dont know how much of a big deal they will make of the roids as they are not illegal in the UK, its the social services not the courts that will want a test.

Thread Information