p0werlift is offline Banned

cycle critique/where can i add this HCG?

hey guys, ive been lifting for about 7 years now, heavy. 2 years into powerlifting, and i would like to increase my bench/squat/dead and also add LBM this cycle.this is my 3rd cycle.i weight 221 lbs, and im 5'10.my bench is 440 my squat is 550 and my dead is 665.i would like it if i could add 40 lbs to each of those lifts by the end of this cycle.........

1-16 Test E @ 750 mg's EW
    1-15 Deca @ 200 mg's EW (for joint/tendon purposes)
    1-15 EQ @ 600 mg's EW
    1-12 Anavar @ 70 mg's ED
    18-21 Clomid @ 100 mg's ED
    18-21 Nolva @ 20 mg's ED

i also have 10,000 iU of prgnyl HCG , and i wanted to use it this cycle, i did some research on this drug and the only thing i learned as far as it comes to running it, are that i cant run it for more than 3-4 weeks?
    i need some help with the HCG part

any input is appreciated.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    run it starting halfway through your cycle at 500iu's twice a week and stop 1 week before pct

ok, what is the HCG going to do for me in a realistic point of view if i start it then?

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    HCG causes a quick and significant increase of the endogenic plasma- testosterone level. HCG does stimulate endogenous testosterone production, and stimulates the testicles to produce testosterone. However, unfortunately, it does not help in reestablishing the normal HPTA. The hypothalamus and pituitary are still in a refractory state after prolonged steroid usage, and remain this way while HCG is being used. This is because the exogenous testosterone the body produces from the exogenous HCG still represses the endogenous luteinizing hormone production.

There are two ways to administer HCG. During cycle or post cycle.

The benefit, and the biggest benefit, of administering HCG during cycle is to prevent the atrophy of the testicles. Atrophy of the testicles can result from prolonged uses of heavy and/or long cycles, like yours. During the administration of HCG during cycle, usually mid way, at 500iu's twice a week, you should notice a surge of testosterone. These surges may result in significant strength and muscle gains during the intervals of administration.
    It has also been known to make PCT and recovery quicker and easier.
    Last edited by Consistency; 02-15-2005 at 10:59 PM.

thank you bro, that helped me out alot.

Thread Information