muff-chaser is offline Associate Member

Arrow i am on the verge....

hey guys i was just wondering how much longer i am going to fight the urge to jump on the juice. i am about to be 21 in about 6 months and i know i dont need to get on roids until i am like 23 but the temptation is very tough. it is so hard to work really hard and get no where and see people on the juice just making huge strides every week. how do you guys suggest i fight these temptations???

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    I don't know. Get some subliminal message tapes.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    you could start a support group for non users

muff-chaser is offline Associate Member
    i guess that i wil have to do something like that!

twiztidjuggalo74 is offline Associate Member
    yea it sucks i know how you feel

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Pour as much energy as you can into your diet and trying different lifting philosophies. Find out what really works for you and if you do decide to get on AAS you will reap the benefits that others who jumped in to early didn't get.

EatRite is offline Senior Member
    i'm in the same boat... but i think i'm ready for it...

how long have you been training for???
    how much do u weigh???
    what is your diet like???

without answering these questions it is hard to say why you arent making gains... if u've been training for 5 or 6 years, it is much harder to make gains... if you weigh not much at all, it is probably because u dont eat or workout correctly... if you eat hardly any food or drink like a sailor these might explain your negative outlook on growth...

i can still gain weight, but it's coming really slowly... i feel like i'm mentally and physically prepaired to take a cycle of aas, just examine your workout session and diet and see if you can improve, and if you can... do it, little things make a big difference in the long run... i wake up every night at 430 am to eat some food or take a protein shake... adding in 30 g of protein in the middle of the night adds size over the course of the year... theres a lot you can do to gain weight... so answer the three questions and maybe we can help u get ur diet on track or ur training on track and others can give you insight to why ur not gaining quickly or at all...

indica is offline Banned
    Of course you dont think you dont make any gains when you compare to juicers......

Thread Information