twiztidjuggalo74 is offline Associate Member

injection question

is it nessecary to change the pin after drawing from a vial is this more for sanitary reasons or so the pin enters smoother?

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    i can definetly tell a difference when i use a new pin after drawing out of the vial. It is more sanitary, causes less scar tissue, and cost about 10 cents

twiztidjuggalo74 is offline Associate Member
    thanks

ak1977 is offline New Member
    quick question, i'm on my 3rd week and 2 days .. BD cyp 2cc every 5 days. I was 185 before this cycle and now i'm 188, 3 lbs? 3 weeks? I really really feel strong but where's the mass?/???? i'm eating a lot, and my training is great.. am i doing something wrong here? my gear is Legit !

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by ak1977
    quick question, i'm on my 3rd week and 2 days .. BD cyp 2cc every 5 days. I was 185 before this cycle and now i'm 188, 3 lbs? 3 weeks? I really really feel strong but where's the mass?/???? i'm eating a lot, and my training is great.. am i doing something wrong here? my gear is Legit !
    you'll get more replies if you start a new thread. it takes about 4 weeks for blood levels to get saturated and stable, so just stick with it

BROTHERHOOD is offline Junior Member
    Is there anything wrong with using the same pin to draw from the bottle everytime? Because it wouldnt really matter if that one got a little dull. And then of course a new pin every time you shoot, so it goes in smoothly. Or is that a bad idea?

Dj Reversal is offline Associate Member
    pins are soo cheap these days why bother?? spend the 5 dollars and get 50 pins .. i dont like the idea of a pin laying around for a day with left over liquid but i do notice, i use the same pin for drawing and i do injection.. what i do every time is wipe the top of the bottles with an alcohol pad, draw the solution, put the cap back on the pin, warm up the needle under hot water, and inject.. im using a 25 ga 1" needle for fina prop, so warming it definitely helps make it go in quicker / smoother.

just dont go too fast with the fina, i noticed, fina fast in the shoulder causes the cough

Thread Information