bradd5150 is offline Associate Member

int'l order options

sup bros. i just placed an international order and now i see that a couple bros had their sh*t seized. my question: do you think it would be a good idea to have the package split into 2 seperate shipments? i ordered enough for 2 - 10 week cycles. the way i see it, that would give me double the chance of getting my stuff. what do you think?

zuke is offline Member
    they are pretty good about packaging usually... if they see the need to split it up, they will. you would be surprised how small they can package that stuff

zuke is offline Member
    plus, you would be taking twice the risk that some of your stuff won't come in... what are you going to do with a five week cycle?

bro, i ordered test cyp 200mg/ml. 4-10ml bottles. ran at 400mg/wk each bottle should last 5 weeks. if he ships two seperate packages, each one will have enough for a 10 week cycle. if i get it all though, im gonna run it for 12 weeks. what do you guys think, should i have it split up, or shipped in one package?

Quote Originally Posted by bradd5150
    bro, i ordered test cyp 200mg/ml. 4-10ml bottles. ran at 400mg/wk each bottle should last 5 weeks. if he ships two seperate packages, each one will have enough for a 10 week cycle. if i get it all though, im gonna run it for 12 weeks. what do you guys think, should i have it split up, or shipped in one package?
    You're dude should know what to do with.

he's giving me the option.......im not a gambler so i dont know which one is the best calculated risk. just thought i would get some opinions.

Why don't you just order from inside the US and you wont have these problems.

BTW if you ordered a lot, have the packages seperated. The smaller, the better.

trust me, i'd love to order from within the good'ole U.S. of A. maybe someday soon....but for now this is all ive got. i agree, the smaller the better, so im thinkin send two packages with two bottles each.

Thread Information