jaffry20 is offline Member

Unhappy Swelling!!!! What's wrong with me???

Alright I don't no if it was just cause it was the first time I did a glute shot or what not, but my fukin leg is a fukin balloon and is stiff as ****. This has happend to me before when I first used Prop in my Glute and Delts but it hasn't done that this cycle to glute or delt, are they used to it??? is it cause it was my first time shootin in my Quad, 1cc test e, .5 cc test prop. Also I dunno if this is a factor but might be, I shot it into my quad then did some a sick leg workout about 3 hrs later which probably didn't help. What's wrong with my Quads??? just gettin used to the Prop or what???

did my other quad today with only the prop since its tuesday test e is on thur. can kinda feel it gettin stiff but not as bad as lastnight, it was killer, fukin bus hit me. anyways goin for a hot tub to see if it helps.

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    Whenever i inject Prop in the quad....or anyplace for that matter, usually hurts like a bitch fer up to 2 or 3 days. Juss stretch it regularly and apply heat.

Yeh, I've been heating like crazy and gettin my GF to massage it as well. She said there were these little bumps in it but are smaller today, I take it it's the oil in my quad, but what's up with swelling, my fukin leg was like 2x times as big as the other.

bmwrob is offline Member
    That happened to me the first time I ran QV gear.

Thread Information