jerzeyfiveoh is offline New Member

cypionate question

i can get my hands on plenty of cypionate through a prescription. i can also get hgh saizene 8.8 bottles. any suggestions on a cycle using these two, and would you add anything else. i am looking for decent gains that are more likely to stay than just pure water weight. i am 5'10, 190. i have done cycles before, but just one thing at a time when i was younger. also, i have very bad joint pain at times, mostly shoulders and elbows. anything i can take besides deca to help that. i dont want my doc finding that in my system

thanks guys.

p.s. the dr. has me adding 2.2 ml of water to the saizen and taking 2 iu's a day for 10 days with one bottle. any adjustments needed here????????????
    ?

bump.....help a brother out

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    cyp alone is a good cycle and if you can toss in gh for long enough
    that is wicked. imo gh should be used atleast 6mon. there is great
    info on it in the igf/slin/gh forum

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    Not familiar with saizen, but Cyp should give you good gains.You should'nt worry bout your doc findin out you have deca in your system, so long as he is just oyur regular doc, and not associated with a sports team, etc. as tests are very expensive. What he may be able to see is your blood Test levels through the roof if you plan on taking higher than recommended dosage. Make sure to have very low sodium intake if you are avoiding water retention, and drink plenty of water, at least a gallon per day.
    Last edited by DrugsrGood; 02-16-2005 at 12:29 AM.

bigbodyjosh is offline Member
    gh and cyp...beautiful together, just ran my first kit of growth with it....great gains, so great i just bought 2 more kits...good luck

i am only worried form the dr. standpoint of my levels being through the roof and then him kicking me off of the program. what dosage of cypionate and hgh do you guys recommend for me. i am 5'10, 190. 3o years old. also, i get my blood levels checked every 3 months. dont want them to be crazy. would throwing winny in the mix towards the end benefit too, or would it be a waste

all of you guys on here with all of there knowldege............please inform me

littleguns is offline Associate Member
    do you have some of medical problem that you have to be prescribed roids? if so maybe u shouldn't do a cycle =x

bigbodyjosh is offline Member
    if you don't have any medical problems...like nike said, DO IT! lol

no medical problems....its from a dr. who helps patients who have low testerone levels. i am 30 years old and my levels are average. or so he says. with my job, i need the prescription and this dr. is willing to help me out on that angle.

so what dosage should i do weekly

give me some weekly dosage ideas for cyp and hgh

Thread Information