bigbuzzy is offline New Member

Fat burning help

I am 40 years old 5'9 203 lbs. My body is athletic except my stomach. Even when I shred down to 187 my stomach still pokes out. I don't drink alcohol, but I have had to reduce my calories to 1500 per day for the last three weeks and I have done 30-40 minutes of cardio on the tredmill everyday for 3 weeks. Still the puggy stomach remains. I used Clen for a week and saw no results so I stopped it. So, my question, What is the best fat burner on the market, and what do I need to do in the gym.

burnin69 is offline Member
    go to the supplement forum they gots lots of good stuff. Clen /T3 is a highly used combo to shed fat.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    yea clen works great for this. when im bulking i get up to around 12% with a little extra fat in my midsection but once i start cutting i keep a very clean diet between 3000-3500 calories and i start doing a ton of cardio and use clen to shed the extra bf
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

cutting_king is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbuzzy View Post
    I used Clen for a week and saw no results so I stopped it.
    Are you kidding? you used clen for a week and stopped because you saw no results? imagine if you did the same with weight lifting..... after a week of seeing no results you just quit..... Dont give up so easily. Clen is one of the best fat burners you can get in my opinion. It gives great results but your not going to see massive results in a week. You need to cycle it on and off and over time you can and will see results. Try throwing in some ketotifen in week 3 so you can continue to use it without your receptors being down-graded. Clen works. Guaranteed

jc95605 is offline Senior Member
    I agree with king. Gotta give the clen time to work, or your diet wasn't in check. Start the clen dosage low and work your way up.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Dude post up exactly what your diet consist of....

At 1500 cals with your stats and the fact that your doing cardio as well, I think that your diet may not be as good as you think it is....

Post it up in detail as I am sure that is where the problem lei's....

strengthens_Brazil is offline New Member
    t3 if you do not import with the musculature

AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbuzzy View Post
    I am 40 years old 5'9 203 lbs. My body is athletic except my stomach. Even when I shred down to 187 my stomach still pokes out. I don't drink alcohol, but I have had to reduce my calories to 1500 per day for the last three weeks and I have done 30-40 minutes of cardio on the tredmill everyday for 3 weeks. Still the puggy stomach remains. I used Clen for a week and saw no results so I stopped it. So, my question, What is the best fat burner on the market, and what do I need to do in the gym.

Your approximate daily caloric maintenance level is: 2720 calories (kcal)
    Your daily caloric goal in order to lose weight should be between: 1720 to 2220 calories (kcal)
    Your daily caloric goal in order to gain weight should be between: 2970 to 3220 calories (kcal)

1500 is way to low for your stats

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    sounds like you need to change your diet up... do some research in the diet branch of this forum... you know eating so little is actually hurting u right??? i started my cycle 5 weeks ago weighing 310lbs 6' 4", im currently 275lbs and i eat 4000 calories a day ( not to mention i gained about 12lbs lean mass) check ur diet

Thread Information