Diezel036 is offline New Member

Tren Depot Question

Ok I hate to post, especially about tren but I have been searching and cannot get a definitive answer so I wanted to post a specific question to all the vets...

Last summer did a great cycle, looked like this:

wk 1 - 8 Tren Acetate 75mg/ed
    wk 1- 10 Test Enanthate 500mg/wk
    Nolva 20mg/day
    Arimidex .25mg/day
    Proper PCT at the end

The cycle was great however this cycle I want to use less gear and am looking for a more of a cutting cycle at the same time. I honestly do not want to put that much gear in my system and was planning on something like this...

wk 1 - 10 Tren Depot 300mg/wk
    wk 1 - 12 Test Prop 300mg/wk
    wk 1 - 12 EQ 400mg/wk
    Nolva 10mg/day
    Arimidex .25mg/day
    Proper PCT at the end

Granted I am now throwing in EQ, but EQ is very mild and has virtually no sides on me so I am throwing it in. But what do you think of the expected results I may obtain with the combination of the tren depot and prop at those doses? I know general consensus on here about increasing the prop, but can I get by with only 300mgs? I dont need any more size, this is more just to maintain my sex drive while I cut, not to gain any size off the test.

Do you think I can cut these doses even lower than I have here to get good results? Especially looking to cut the test as much as possible due to the water retention.

Thanks for the help guys!

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldn't cut the dosages any lower then that and I would throw in some winny or var instead of the EQ if you really want to lean out.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldn't cut the dosages any lower then that and I would throw in some winny or var instead of the EQ if you really want to lean out.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Remember, the only purpose of a cutting cycle is to retain LBM while dropping fat, you're not aiming to gain muscle at this point, just retain what you have. I see far too many people running far too many compoounds while just trying to lose some lbs. Personally, i'd keep it how it is and not even use the EQ, just the test and tren .

You dont think the EQ will have some valuable hardening effects? EQ wont even be worth it? I definitely wont go any lower than these dosages.

Question, got cyp and enanthate also at my disposal, would either of those two fit better into this cycle as opposed to prop?

IS var worth the money? Have never used it, from my source I think its pretty expensive, worth it rather than the EQ?

How toxic on my liver will that be running the tren and var?

Thread Information