znak is offline Senior Member

Is Gear Legal in Kuala Lampur?

Anyone one know- is Gear legal in Malyasia?

Sean- I think you answered this once, but this time I am going there for sure!

Ya I pretty much thought about going to Iraq for some great gear. Just afraid I might get my head chopped off..

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicRick
    Ya I pretty much thought about going to Iraq for some great gear. Just afraid I might get my head chopped off..
    Your grasp of geography is astounding. Desert... tropics... Sh*t, it is all the same if you are from the east bay.

Bump for answer. Sean, you out there?

Stackertoo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by znak
    Your grasp of geography is astounding. Desert... tropics... Sh*t, it is all the same if you are from the east bay.

Bump for answer. Sean, you out there?
    I think he was referring to the number of pissed off muslims in both countries, not the weather.
    And sorry, I can't answer this one.

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    go to Kuala Lampur.steroids .gov Jk

Quote Originally Posted by Stackertoo
    I think he was referring to the number of pissed off muslims in both countries, not the weather.

my point exactly. thanks stakertoo

Zennie is offline Junior Member
    Well, just go there and try all the pharmacies and ask them for it. Worse to worse, go to a doctor and ask him to prescribe it to you...any GP will do. Why don't you take a flight down to bangkok? One small cycle and it'll easily cover the air fare from MY to Bangkok........and you can get a lot more stuff. If you want, PM me. All legal from a pharmacy...that's why when i post, i don't give a **** about DEA, FBI, and all that crap. When I lived in boston, I used to be scared sh1tless but now...it's a different story!

Quote Originally Posted by Stackertoo

Couldn't find any pissed off muslims when I was there last spring. You guys watch way too much TV. Malaysia is like an underdeveloped Hawaii. I got more sh*t for being not being a local (read: being white) in Kauai than I did in Kuala Lampur.

Anyone know the answer to this one?

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Couldn't find any pissed off muslims when I was there last spring. You guys watch way too much TV. Malaysia is like an underdeveloped Hawaii. I got more sh*t for being not being a local (read: being white) in Kauai than I did in Kuala Lampur.

AAS in Asia - All You Need to Know

Stackertoo is offline Member

Not to start a pissing contest, but I know someone from Malaysia. One of HER names is Mohammed. Go figure. More like a Hawaii with a mostly muslim population. And Americans are not exactly the most popular group with Asian muslims. Although my friend is personally pretty cool, I don't think everyone is. And you won't know until it's too late. I asked her about the pharmacies there and she acted like they were somewhat strict (I was hoping for a "It's like Mexico" answer). Good luck if you go and be safe. Happy shopping.

Disclaimer: I saw all of this on JAG
    Last edited by Stackertoo; 02-21-2005 at 09:30 PM.

KConan is offline New Member
    Assuming that northern Malaysia is the same as the south...You can get sust and deca (though its low in terms of mg per ml). As for orals, only andriol is available. There are pct meds; both clomid and nolva, and maybe a few others. I think Sean mentions this in a thread or two about Malaysia.

Thread Information