WIGSPLITTER is offline New Member

Question ANYONE EVER HEARD OF "CUTTING DBOL"???

ok, I know....probably a bad move and a waste of money. But, you know the story, friend of a friend had the hookup. Supposedly it was supposed to be 50MG dbol 's for a buck a pill. Obviously at that price I said SURE...give me 100 of them bad boys! Well, when he shows up with them, they are supposedly "cut" with protien powder and put into capsules. I just shook my head at my "friend" that honestly didn't know any better. He said that the dude told him that the 50mg dbol's upset your stomach and it was common practice to mix them with protien powder and put them into capsule form. HAS ANYONE EVER HEARD OF THIS? Is there any way to test these or something to look for? It's my fault for not going with him, but I didn't want the risk associated with the trade. Let me know guys. Appreciate your help and responses.

BDTR is offline Retired
    The reason they're mixed with protien powder is just to fill up the capsule. The capsules will hold far more than the reccomended dose of dbol , so it needs to be mixed with something else to fill it up. It has nothing to do with settling your stomach. Also, if it's in a capsule, be cautious, as it's most likely from an underground lab, and without knowing which one you could just be taking protien powder.

Another reminder, dbol alone is NOT a good cycle, need some test in there. Good luck.

Thanks for the info. I guess what I need to find out is how much they were cut. Is there a usual amount that the 50mg dbols are cut down to? (Waiting on some Test too, won't start this until I get that too.) Thanks again for your help. I guess I should have just went the mail order route, huh?

BDTR is offline Retired
    If he says they're 50mg cut with powder, that means there is 50mg of dianabol per capsule, and the rest is protien powder just filling up space. So one capsule would equal 50mg of dianabol, provided the caps are legit.

is there anyway to test this stuff? or, way to tell if it's got anything but protien powder in it?

BDTR is offline Retired
    You can send it off for a lab test, but it'll cost 100 dollars. You can also try it for a couple weeks and see if it works... But i would never put anything in my body that i didn't know what was in it.

just got your last reply.....my question, provided what you're saying, would be...."WHY IN THE HELL CUT THEM IF THEY ARE STILL 50MG?" What purpose did mixing with protien powder and all the time capsulizing them serve? Why not just keep them in the orig. form? Sounds fishy to me!

BDTR is offline Retired
    They're cut to fill up space in the capsules and to make measuring them easier. You're not getting less dianabol , you're just getting filler added to them to make measuring and capping easier.

I agree with you on not knowing....thought I was going to at least get 100 tabs that were recognizable....not some sweet vanilla smelling dust that's been hand packed by some dude i've never seen before......

BDTR is offline Retired
    I hear ya, that's why I hate underground labs for the most part. Hard to tell what you're getting.

thanks for the quick replies....figured it would be days before i got this much info back. You say easier to cap and measure....but some of them are 1/4 full and others are 3/4 full. Can I F*CKING scream now? aaaaaaahhhhhhhh!

BDTR is offline Retired
    You mean the caps aren't even filled completely? Now i'm starting to think what you have is fake. Even underground labs properly fill their capsules. I'd go get my money back. No problem on the replies, I'm like the message board robot, super fast replies lol.

yeah, i see that....you're "on it" with the replies. i'll let you off here now. Thanks agian so much for your help. You da man! I've got a call in to the friend that picked them up for me to get ahold of the "dude"

BDTR is offline Retired
    Good luck man, keep us updated and stop by more often. We're always glad to have new members on the board. Now time to go get your money back, and maybe split a few wigs

yep, that's why I'm the WIGSPLITTER! hahaaa, just got off the phone, 3 way call. The "DUDE" said money back no problem if not satisfied, swore up and down it was legit and said wait a week or two after taking them and if still unsatisfied would refund all $$$. Hmm, what to do? I don't think the dude is going to dissapear as I've seen him around local hangouts for a few years now and he knows I know who he is. Sounded pretty confident and acted like "no problem" if I wanted to get them returned today.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I'd return them and get some legit dbol 's. I wouldn't waste my time guessing if they were real or not.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    They sound bunk if they are not even filled all the way..

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    return them!

BDTR is offline Retired
    I think if someone sold me half filled up capsules, i'd choke him with them.

you get my p.m.?

BDTR is offline Retired
    Nope, i didn't.

shows i sent it.....hmmm. clicked your link about source checks...can you send me a pm and see if i get it? thanks.

BDTR is offline Retired
    The link in my signature goes to someone else who im sending all the source checks to as a hazing since he's the new guy. To PM me, go to my profile and send private message.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    You can send it off for a lab test, but it'll cost 100 dollars. You can also try it for a couple weeks and see if it works... But i would never put anything in my body that i didn't know what was in it.

I have to agree with this 100%. Could you imagine if they messed up the powder, and it was 50mg of clen ??

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    The link in my signature goes to someone else who im sending all the source checks to as a hazing since he's the new guy. To PM me, go to my profile and send private message.

LMAO!! classic

BDTR is offline Retired
    I dont think he's noticed yet LB lol.

glad i could help you haze the guy, i guess.... thanks again to all! never thought I'd get this much info all this morning!

BDTR is offline Retired
    No problem man, i hope to see you active here!

littleguns is offline Associate Member
    i would never trust a 3rd party...huge waste of money IMO and way to risky

Thread Information