creepS is offline Banned

Is D-bol really needed?

i was just wondering is dbol needed in a beginner cycle? i know ppl use it to jumpstart the cycle nad get good strength gains but alot of that gain is moslty water right? how much time would you say is needed before water from muscles is out of the system,till its gone,provided that user is taking nolva 10mg ed?

another question that has been asked i think like gazillion times is dosage of test E. Ive been reading ALOT...and when i say ALOT i really mean that,spendin 3 or 4 hours reading as much as i can before i start the cycle(3 weeks from now). in another post ive read so much different opinions which kinda made me little confused since beeing new to this and all. Is 250mg of test E enough to make decent gains? I know human body makes ~70mg so i would expect some decent gains from that dosage troughout the period of 10 weeks. my goal is to gain and keep of course,at the end of pct 10pounds at least( i think this is reasonable figure) lean muscle. do you think its possible with 250mg of test e?
    i know diet is 99% of good quality muscle and im sticking to clean diet and 3x week cardio(30mins)

BDTR is offline Retired
    Dbol isn't needed, and honestly, I would bump the test to atleast 400. I usually reccomend 500, but 400 is fine as well.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    I would say to go to 500 that is a very good number..

I would just do a test only cycle for the first time. Then after this cycle you can start adding things.. Dbol is nice I like it but just do everything correct. Do your research. Have all the anti-e's and pct on hand before you start..

GB

BDTR is offline Retired
    Also, how long have you been training? How old are? Weight etc..?

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    no u don t need d-bol at all. if u wanna jumpstart a test e cycle, use prop.

j martini is offline Member
    For a complete beginner shooting prop EOD can be a real problem thats why i usually recommend dbol .
    I remember at the beginning it would take me about a half hour of sweating and psyching myself out before i could stick that needle in me not something you want to go through EOD

creepS is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Also, how long have you been training? How old are? Weight etc..?
    im 22 years, im 5´8(its 1.77meters i think its 5´8), been working out 4.5 years,im a kickboxer,im pretty lean ~8-10% bf , have 80kgs(160lbs i think).
    im able to get all the best gear but im in dilemma should i use 500mg or 250mg.
    like i said i wanna get some more muscle,eventho im really buffed up and lean but i want more(then again not to much).

littleguns is offline Associate Member
    from personal experience i always gain a lot more strenght on a cycle when i take d-bol...thats just me though

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Dbol is a personal choice.....some hate it...some love it. You'll never know though unless you try it.

On the test, you can run either 500mg/wk or 250 mg/e4d. (250 e4d works out to about 400 mg/wk)

250 mg/wk is a little to light IMO

proboy1 is offline New Member
    I've only used Dbol and anabol the last 2 years to get ready for more serious gear. I've gotten unbelievable gains from it alone.

STONES2 is offline Associate Member
    I was using d-bol and stopped the bloating was more than I cared for after a couple of weeks water is now leavig in the third and half wk. doing test-e 400mg/wk.

Thread Information