Tyson2481 is offline Associate Member

Talking 1st cycle FINAL DRAFT

ok fellas here goes
    male
    weight:210
    BF: 18%
    diet: consists of maximum protein ie.(egg whites, tuna, salmon, chicken, lean meats etc.) Carbs(breads, brown and white rice, pasta, potatos etc.) Fats(sometimes slip on fast food, other than that i keep my fat intake to a minimal)

here is what i have:
    20 amps test/E (galinka)
    2 10ml Vials of QV Test/Prop
    100 10mg tabs Thai Dbol (pinky)
    100 tabs of 20mg Nolvadex

Here is what my final projected cycle will be (open to correction)

1-10 test/e 500mg (split into 2 shots a week)
    1-10 test/prop 250mg EOD
    1-4 30-40mg Dbol ED
    1-10 10mg Nolva ED

PCT (weeks 12-15)
    day 1 300mg
    day 2-11 100mg ed
    day 12-21 50 mg ed

hit me bros...

littleguns is offline Associate Member
    why take 2 different forms of test? You should throw some deca or eq in there as well...i would also add clomid to your PCT and maybe clen it will help u keep almost all ur gains

wont prop kick start my cycle like the dbol will or should i wait till im towards the end of my cycle to run the prop? i am planning on using clomid and clen for pct.

Clarkk is offline Junior Member
    Hey Bro

If this is your first cycle, going with less is better. You wan't to stick with one steroid to see how your body reacts to the sides. If you take three types, when soemthing goes wrong how will you know which one to eliminate.

With that said, you do not need the d-bol here. If you want to kick start your cycle, use the Propionate . Besides, If you only have 2 (10ml) vials of QV, you don't have enough to run at 250 mg EOD for 10 weeks because the QV Prop is only 100mg/ml.

1-4 test/prop 100mg EOD (Can go 40 days total if you want)

This cycle was almost the same as my first and I gained 35lbs. The test-e will not fully kick in until 4-6 weeks, so the propionate should keep you going until then. (Others argue sooner and I'm sure everyone is different).

The d-bol will give you water bloat with some strength, its a pain to take 5-7 times a day, and you get extra sides. You have a much better, lower sides cycle without the d-bol, kickstarting with Propionate.

i see what your saying but wont the nolva at say mabye 20mg ed help out with the sides from the dbol or will that only cover the 2 tests?

jkour211 is offline Banned
    Maybe You Should Worry About Your Diet First Im Mean 18%bf Is Kinda On The High Side Try Dieting Before You Try As

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarkk
    1-4 test/prop 100mg EOD (Can go 40 days total if you want)
    I agree simple yet effective.

oh yeah of course man im dieting as we speak and doing mad cardio ? im planning on running my cycle in a month but just wanna cover all my bases first

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jkour211
    Maybe You Should Worry About Your Diet First Im Mean 18%bf Is Kinda On The High Side Try Dieting Before You Try As
    yep, I would worry about bulking later! get rid of that fat!

so 100mg would be the 1/2 mark on my syringe right?

You probably should be running Nov at 20mg ed anyway. That will only help with gyno symptoms anyway, Steroids have many other sides that have nothing to do with how much nov you take.

I understand, when you first get you gear, you can't wait to use it all up, the more you have the bigger you get. But that's just not true here.

Propionate and d-bol are short acting, d-bol and prop you feel in a few days or a week. Test e is a long acting, you don't feel until you blood levels get to a certain level. Takes 4-6 weeks.

Why do two quick acting at the same time, its a waste of one or the other.

If you really must use Propionate, d-bol and the test e, beacuse you just have to. (Because I can't think of any other reason). Then do it this way.

1-4 d-bol
    1-10 Test E (250mg E4D)
    10-13 Propionate (75mg ED)

Putting the Propionate at the end allows you to start PCT three days after your last Propionate shot, this will help you keep more of your gains by not having to wait a couple weeks if you ended with just the test E.

I'll tell you though, it a lot better to just kick start with the Propionate. It just feels so good when it hits you after about a week. Simply amazing. I like to start out with it because it makes me want to go to the gym.

Bulldog5.0 is offline Junior Member
    I don't mean to be rude with this post, but I see some glaring problems here. You are proposing a cycle approaching a gram per week of test for your first one. There is no need whatsoever for that much. You may need to do more research before you start because there is no logic to running prop and enanthate while both are active. They both do EXACTLY the same thing but with differnt "kick-in" times (for lack of a better term). Either ditch the prop entirely or use it 1-4 as was suggested above and drop the d-bol.

Honestly, don't start yet. This proposed cycle says loud and clear that you aren't ready.

Also, just for a frame of reference I just finished a my second cycle which consisted of 75 mg/day of prop and 50mg/day of tren . Started at 248 and am now 264 after 7 weeks and bf% dropped 2%. You don't need lots of sauce- you need the wisdom to use its properties to their fullest.

Hey bro i respect yours and all the other peeps advice and i dont wanna mess myself up. Im gonna do as u suggested and just run the test/e and test/p only along with the nolv.. would it be ok though to mix the test/e and test/p in one syringe on the days im gonna shoot the test/e say every monday and thursday?

Quote Originally Posted by Clarkk

1-4 d-bol
    1-10 Test E (250mg E4D)
    10-13 Propionate (75mg ED)

Putting the Propionate at the end allows you to start PCT three days after your last Propionate shot, this will help you keep more of your gains by not having to wait a couple weeks if you ended with just the test E.

I think this is a great idea. It is much easier to come off of a fast acting ester than a long acting one.

Also (I'm really starting to sound like a jerk but I'm trying to help) some of the foods you listed in your first post are pretty much garbage for someone trying to lose weight. White rice and bread are practically sugar in terms of their effects on blood sugar levels.

Be patient bro. Read, read, read. You'll be better off if you wait. I promise.

Yes you can mix them, but make sure that you know what you are doing. Remember the Propionate is 100mg/ml so thats 1cc EOD or 50mg 1/2CC ED. The Test e is 250mg/ml (My guess, but check it), so thats 1cc E4D. Don't forget to aspirate .

Quote Originally Posted by Tyson2481
    Hey bro i respect yours and all the other peeps advice and i dont wanna mess myself up. Im gonna do as u suggested and just run the test/e and test/p only along with the nolv.. would it be ok though to mix the test/e and test/p in one syringe on the days im gonna shoot the test/e say every monday and thursday?
    You can mix them in the same syringe on the days when the prop injects and enth injects fall on the smae day.

thanks for your help guys,

"reading is the key to learning, learning is the key to doing"
    -albert funkenstein

OK I'll quit badgering you alone after this one...

Your diet will be more important than the gear. Don't ever forget that. Clarkk has proposed two ideal beginner's cycles. You can't really go wrong with either one. The hard part will be to:

A: Determine your goal concisely. No "I wanna gain some muscle and lose some fat"- bulk OR cut. Personally if I was you I would lose fat then do a bulker. Why? It would give you time to learn more and it is FUN to get strong as hell while "on".

B: Get the diet right. I referenced my "cutting" cycle above. I thought I had the diet dialed in perfectly, along with a solid cardio plan. Well, I just kept putting on muscle with hardly any fat loss. So two weeks in I upped the cals and made it a lean bulker. I actually started to lose fat when I upped the cals. I consider myself knowledgeable about most aspects of this game, but I had a rude awakening when my plans just didn't quite pan out as intended. I guess I need to do some learnin' too.

bulldog, i am in the process and continuing to burn off the fat i wanna be down to at least 190 b4 i get on the juice. ive lost 7lbs in 2 weeks just with cardio and somewhat low-carb diet.... although the rice and bread is VERY minimal.....i am currently at 210 and thats weighing myself at nite time, the morning i weigh anywhere from 203-207...so i hear ya when ya say its either to bulk or cut, im going to go with one of Clarkks cycles AFTER i get down to 190 which im hoping is about 3 weeks with consistency...THEN i will do a bulker and get back to 210 hopefully with LBM this time and not beer belly

Sounds good. Keep us posted.

Thread Information