BIG PAPPA PUMP is offline Junior Member

Exclamation still sick dont know to inject

alright guys heres what my 2nd cylce consists of 400mg/week test cyp & 30mgs dbol /day. 10wks cyp- 5wks dbol
    NOw this is the problem everyone in my family & all my friends got sick with some kind of flu that last 5-6 days consisting of bad sore throats & coughing & very nausius in the morning when you wake up. I was fine last monday so i did my cyp & started my dbol the next day. had a good workout for the next 3 days by friday nite i was down for the count wit the flu & just started feeling better yesterday & i havent taken nothin since then & 3days late for my shot. i dont think that i'm going to be healthy enough until tommorrow to be back in the gym so should i just wait to do the cyp & dbol or start it 2day? any help would be helpful!!!

littleguns is offline Associate Member
    i wouldn't have stopped....start again as soon as possible, dont let something like a little tempeture or soreness keep you out of the gym. its not like your going to die if you workout with a flu

it was more than a little flu... i was forcing myself to eat & threw it back up & i had pretty much enough strength 2 get up eat & pass back out

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by littleguns
    i wouldn't have stopped....start again as soon as possible, dont let something like a little tempeture or soreness keep you out of the gym. its not like your going to die if you workout with a flu
    Wrong answer. If you have a fever and or the flu, it is not a good idea to continue to workout at the gym. You only add more stress to yourself and it will take that much longer to get over your illness. It wont hurt any to take a few days off from the gym and allow yourself to get well. And dont stop the dbol or your shots. Continue with your cycle, and you should extend you time with cyp to at least 12 weeks, if not 15 weeks. Hope you feel better bro.

thanx bro i'll start it back up today & hopefully be back in the gym by tommorrow

Thread Information