Thread: Hcg ???

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member

Hcg ???

A few weeks ago I started a thread about my friends so-called "Cycle". As some of you may recall it was pretty piss poor. Well he got his stuff the other day and was asking some questions. I think I got him headed in the right direction. One thing he asked me I couldn't answer. I wanted to ask you guys, b/c well, you guys kick a$$.

He bought some HCG . It's labelled Organon. I don't know if it's legit or not, and really don't care. The question is, it comes in 2 different vials. One has a liquid and is labelled as 500IU of HCG. The other is a larger vial with what looks like a piece of cotton or foam in it. WTF is it and what is is for? He got 10 vials of each.

Also, he wanted to know if you need to run clomid PCT if you take HCG throughout your cycle? I naturally want to say yes, but don't know enough about HCG to be sure.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys.

MT

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeytown
    A few weeks ago I started a thread about my friends so-called "Cycle". As some of you may recall it was pretty piss poor. Well he got his stuff the other day and was asking some questions. I think I got him headed in the right direction. One thing he asked me I couldn't answer. I wanted to ask you guys, b/c well, you guys kick a$$.

He bought some HCG . It's labelled Organon. I don't know if it's legit or not, and really don't care. The question is, it comes in 2 different vials. One has a liquid and is labelled as 500IU of HCG. The other is a larger vial with what looks like a piece of cotton or foam in it. WTF is it and what is is for? He got 10 vials of each.

Also, he wanted to know if you need to run clomid PCT if you take HCG throughout your cycle? I naturally want to say yes, but don't know enough about HCG to be sure.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys.

MT
    hcg comes in 2 vials, 1 water and 1 powder ..... whether to ruin hcg depends on what your cycle looks like, and how long it is

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Take up the liquid mix with the powder(cotton ball thingy) and shoot it. Yes run clomid after cycle as pct.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    HCG inhibits activities in the hypothalamus that cause FSH and LH to be produced... as a result, although it causes testosterone production, it shuts down the pathway that normally does the same thing. So when you stop taking HCG, you're still shut down, and you still need clomid/nolvadex

There aren't many fakes of HCG, and organon is a legitimate company.

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Thanks Guy!!

MT

ceasar250 is offline Associate Member
    Make sure he knows to shoot the HCG around 500iu every 3-5 days, not the entire 5000iu at once.

Thread Information