Thread: dnp

colinw is offline Junior Member

dnp

as long as my diet is cleaned up and am working hard, starting monday im getting on some dnp and i was wondering how much b/f and weight can be lost in 5weeks? Also thinking about running some tren just so i dont feel like im getting smaller. Dont know if thats a good idea but let me know what you guys think.

Colin

bowie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by colinw
    as long as my diet is cleaned up and am working hard, starting monday im getting on some dnp and i was wondering how much b/f and weight can be lost in 5weeks? Also thinking about running some tren just so i dont feel like im getting smaller. Dont know if thats a good idea but let me know what you guys think.

Colin
    It's a good idea if you don't want to get any hard on's. Better research the dnp a little more also.

bullram is offline Member
    judging by this question you are NOT ready for dnp or tren , both need to be researched before trying, and if you are thinking about a five week dnp cycle, while running just tren then you clearly havent researched either

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    DNP is some serious stuff. If you dont know what youre doing it can kill you. Definitely do some research and get all the necessary supplements before starting. 5 weeks on that stuff could be pretty brutal with all the sides too. Here's a good read

http://forum.mesomorphosis.com/showthread.php?t=2159

alex117k is offline Junior Member

Colin

Hey Colin, you may want to rething your plans. DNP is an ATP inhibitor and if you're on it you're not going to have the energy to really work out hard and DNP spares muscle so why waste the tren? Save it for another time. Focus on losing the fat first.

This sounds like it's your first time on DNP, but 5 weeks is a long time for DNP. KOM (King of Masters) on this board wrote some great articles on low dose 200mg DNP cycles and he discusses 3 weeks DNP cycles, not 5 weeks. You should do a search for him, read his stuff. Make sure you pay attention to the anti oxidants suggested as well, the requirements for staying hydrated, etc... You need to do some more reading before you jump into it.

And since it's your first time you need to be real careful about your DNP dosage. Some people tolerate higher doses than other, but you may not be one of them.

yeah 5 weeks is a lil much and thats not what i planned on doing. I was gonna go one on one off for five weeks. Yes i know the dnp unlike,,,, lets say t3 saves muscle i just dont want to feel like im getting smaller. basically the only reason i was gonna run the tren is cause i make it with my prop so just to keep some size. about the energy levels i was gonna keep my calories a lil cleaner and up the carbs a lil so im not so tired. Just trying to think of what i might get out of the 5weeks with my cardio and regular workout.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah 5 weeks is a lil much and thats not what i planned on doing. I was gonna go one on one off for five weeks. Yes i know the dnp unlike,,,, lets say t3 saves muscle i just dont want to feel like im getting smaller. basically the only reason i was gonna run the tren is cause i make it with my prop so just to keep some size. about the energy levels i was gonna keep my calories a lil cleaner and up the carbs a lil so im not so tired. Just trying to think of what i might get out of the 5weeks with my cardio and regular workout.
    one on one off is not the best idea given dnp 's pathology. Better to just stay on.

2 weeks at 200 mg is probably the best advice for a first DNP cycle. If all goes well, extend it another week. Then next time around you can consider ramping up the dose.

Think big, but start small.

littleguns is offline Associate Member
    my advice is stay away, if yuou have to ask about dnp then you shuldn't run it.

yeah my friend had good results with a week on/off before his comp. Figued i woud run the same way. Just trying to get an idea of what everyone is doing.

Colin

bump

Thread Information