Cordoba is offline Junior Member

Which dnp cycle for weight loss?

I would like only DNP users to respond, I read lots on DNP and would like to try it.

I have never used dnp but I have used t-3/clen . I want to spend a couple months droping my bf% and I wanted to know which cycle would result in most fat lost and most muscle retained. Longer low dose dnp cycles seem to make more sense, I can loose as much BF but with less side effects. Of couse I will make modifications while on cycle if need be to protect my health and well being.

cycle 1
    25mcg t-3 and 100mcg clen w/ketofin + cardio for 28 days
    (I would ramp down the t-3 and ramp up the clen accordingly)
    15 days off
    Followed by 25 days dnp @ 200mg day

cycle 2
    25 days dnp @ 200mg ed
    18 days off
    25 days dnp @ 200mg ed

rontg is offline Associate Member
    i think alot of people agree that low dose / long run of dnp is better cuz u wont' get as bad of sides. however, i just got off my first dnp cycle, ran 200mg for 3 days, felt absolutely nothing, went to 400..again nothing...only when i got to 600 did i feel really tired the next day. so see how you react to it, i just must be some kind of freak, i only sweat at night. lost 11lbs. in 10 days, i'm wating for my water to comes off, took last dose on sunday. good luck, be safe with the dnp, do you have supps to take with the dnp like pottasium and stuff like that, you will get REAL bad sugar cravings, at least i did.

I will be taking all the recommended supplements with both the t-3/clen and dnp .

Ultimate is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rontg
    i think alot of people agree that low dose / long run of dnp is better cuz u wont' get as bad of sides. however, i just got off my first dnp cycle, ran 200mg for 3 days, felt absolutely nothing, went to 400..again nothing...only when i got to 600 did i feel really tired the next day. so see how you react to it, i just must be some kind of freak, i only sweat at night. lost 11lbs. in 10 days, i'm wating for my water to comes off, took last dose on sunday. good luck, be safe with the dnp, do you have supps to take with the dnp like pottasium and stuff like that, you will get REAL bad sugar cravings, at least i did.

I finished my cycle yesterday and don't ask me how but I didn't lose any weight...yet.... I started at 199.8 pounds gained around 10 pounds... weight went up to 209 at highest before it started droping again... right now I am at 204.6(since morning) and will hopefully have actually lost something when the water leaves(P.S. was only eating around 2K cals day max)... didn't even break a sweat during the 10 days 3 at 200 and 7 at 400, other than being very piss(which I get from anti-histamines) I didn't feel anything detrimental.... didn't even lose cardio capability could still do same I could do before I started the cycle while on it... then again I must be a bigger freak than rontg cause I gained weight during a DNP cycle hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate
    I finished my cycle yesterday and don't ask me how but I didn't lose any weight...yet.... I started at 199.8 pounds gained around 10 pounds... weight went up to 209 at highest before it started droping again... right now I am at 204.6(since morning) and will hopefully have actually lost something when the water leaves(P.S. was only eating around 2K cals day max)... didn't even break a sweat during the 10 days 3 at 200 and 7 at 400, other than being very piss(which I get from anti-histamines) I didn't feel anything detrimental.... didn't even lose cardio capability could still do same I could do before I started the cycle while on it... then again I must be a bigger freak than rontg cause I gained weight during a DNP cycle hehe

Wow under 2000cals and you you havent lost anything yet. I will be intrested to see what you are at when the water leaves. Hopefully it was pure fat loss. I calculated my maitnance calories and it should be 3900, on dnp I plan on dropping calories to 3200-3400 because I will be taking such a low dosage of dnp. Based on your results im wondering if I would need to lower my calories even more.

I had another idea for a cycle:

25 days dnp @ 200mg ed
    14 days clen (maybe t-3)
    4 days off
    25 days dnp @ 200mg ed

Would I have a problem running clen between the dnp cycles?

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    I would NEVER be able to run DNP 25 days...

i ran it for 9 days..200 mg for first 2 then 400 the rest...

let me tell you, i am ****ing glad i am off it now...worst part is not being able to sleep bc of hotness/sweatyness

I havent ran it yet so I am not sure, but I would only be doing 200mg day, I wouldnt bump it to 400mg. Also I always have the option of ending early, 25 days is assuming that the side effects are tolerable.

spoonta66 is offline Associate Member
    I am doing 200mg day one, 400mg day two, 200mg day three, 400mg day four etcetcetc... seems to be great so far.

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    for those who have used it and seen all the water come off, how much of a difference in leanness do you see? I know it is different for everyone, but I mean do you go from being able to see like 2 abs to being able to see all six decently? What kind of fat loss do most of you guys get? Like about how many %?? I just ask b/c I always hear people say they have used and lost weight, but the water hasn't come off yet.

Quote Originally Posted by spound
    for those who have used it and seen all the water come off, how much of a difference in leanness do you see? I know it is different for everyone, but I mean do you go from being able to see like 2 abs to being able to see all six decently? What kind of fat loss do most of you guys get? Like about how many %?? I just ask b/c I always hear people say they have used and lost weight, but the water hasn't come off yet.
    well i took my last dose 3 days ago and i'm holding steady at 188, 10 lbs. lost. i dont' know if i have any water at all. maybe i don't hold water on dnp like other people. i'll let ya know though. after last nights lift though, i do feel the "anabolic rebound effect" people are talking about it was crazy i lost 10lbs but no strength loss

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Yea, you lost 10 lbs, but do you look at yourself in the mirror and notice you are that much leaner? I could care less about lsoing weight, if I don't look leaner

yes i def look leaner, no one really noticed because it happens so fast. but i think they'll notice when i do a few more cycles, and can start to see my middle 2 abs. i'm probably at 15% body fat, but have another cycle startin in a week and another a couple weeks after that, i'm hoping to get down to at least 8% body fat. maybe...maybe not, its all about experimentation and how we react to it. now here is something interesting. I did not carb deplete, and i was keeping a relativly clean diet for the first four days, but then i went to visit my grandmother, and you know how they are,...i ate like abosule crap. now what diet can you eat like crap and still lose weight. however, i felt when i ate like crap that i was abusing the dnp . so i have no trips to gm's planned for my next cycles

Ultimate is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordoba
    Wow under 2000cals and you you havent lost anything yet. I will be intrested to see what you are at when the water leaves. Hopefully it was pure fat loss. I calculated my maitnance calories and it should be 3900, on dnp I plan on dropping calories to 3200-3400 because I will be taking such a low dosage of dnp. Based on your results im wondering if I would need to lower my calories even more.

I had another idea for a cycle:

25 days dnp @ 200mg ed
    14 days clen (maybe t-3)
    4 days off
    25 days dnp @ 200mg ed

Would I have a problem running clen between the dnp cycles?

I think I might just have a very very high resistency to the DNP, which is good and bad at same time.... I'm carb loading now and will wait till the weekend to see if the water if any left me, then will give it another week and try it again... this time will run for the same 10 days but will increase my doses a little 2days at 200, 3 @ 400 & 5 @ 600 hopefully I will actually feel the effects of the stuff this time around hehe.

Thread Information