Nickster#1 is offline Banned

What does dbol taste like?

I was wondering if russain dbol has a taste to it when you chew it up. I chewed some up and it was practically tasteless. Is this OK? Anyone ever chew up their dbol? Any taste to it?

Jackman is offline Banned
    i never taking it but i heared it taste gross

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickster#1
    I was wondering if russain dbol has a taste to it when you chew it up. I chewed some up and it was practically tasteless. Is this OK? Anyone ever chew up their dbol? Any taste to it?
    Yes if you put it in your mouth and start to suck on it or let it disolve, it starts with a sweet taste and then it immediately turns very mediciney. But it definately is not tasteless. You can also test it by seeing if you can crush it with your thumb against a table. You should not be able to crush it this way. But the taste test works best.

Big Slick is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Yes if you put it in your mouth and start to suck on it or let it disolve, it starts with a sweet taste and then it immediately turns very mediciney. But it definately is not tasteless. You can also test it by seeing if you can crush it with your thumb against a table. You should not be able to crush it this way. But the taste test works best.
    Agreed...They should be hard to break...They surley are not tasteless...good luck bro

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    if you get something that contains NaOH (sodium hydroxide) like certain types of draino, you can put a drop on a tab. If it turns really dark you've got dianabol .

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    I have russian dbol in the foil. I checked them out and as far as any pictures I have seen of them, they look legit. When I put it in my mouth, I get a real quick slight sweet taste, and then a very mild taste to it, but cant really call it a medicine taste. Can russain dbol be counterfited even in the foil?

ducati996 is offline Associate Member
    why would you want to chew it???? If your worried if its a fake look it up on the pictures area of the site or post a pic. Most of the members on here will be able to tell you if its a fake or not. If your scared of swallowing pills like I once was suck it up and do it.

Most likely not counterfit, so if they taste sweet then dull you should be good.

Quote Originally Posted by ducati996
    why would you want to chew it???? If your worried if its a fake look it up on the pictures area of the site or post a pic. Most of the members on here will be able to tell you if its a fake or not. If your scared of swallowing pills like I once was suck it up and do it.
    Its not that I want to chew it, I just want to know what the real deal tastes like if that is OK with you. Im not scared to swallow pills dickhead.

Quote Originally Posted by murphyc01
    Most likely not counterfit, so if they taste sweet then dull you should be good.
    Thank you.

No prob

ducati996 is offline Associate Member
    sorry dude i wasnt trying to be rude

Quote Originally Posted by ducati996
    sorry dude i wasnt trying to be rude
    Apology accepted. We cool.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickster#1
    I have russian dbol in the foil. I checked them out and as far as any pictures I have seen of them, they look legit. When I put it in my mouth, I get a real quick slight sweet taste, and then a very mild taste to it, but cant really call it a medicine taste. Can russain dbol be counterfited even in the foil?
    If you got the sweet taste that changed, and it came in foil, you should be good. Could you crush a pill with your thumb and a hard surface? If not, your absolutely good to go. Either way, dbol acts very quickly so you will know very shortly if it is legit or not. When I take it, I start to baloon up with water within a few days.

gary4 is offline New Member

postin a picture

Hi bro's i'm new to the site need help in identifiyin real or fake d/bol how do i post a picture of them.

Thread Information