littleguns is offline Associate Member

Trying to get cut -=[

Hey guys im 5'10 230 lbs 21 % bodyfat *or so the ****ty skinfold test said* i'm trying to get cut up and im usin some GNC product called intensify and usin t-3 at the same time. Im on my last 2 weeks of test/eq and my t-3 will carry 2 weeks into my pct. after t-3 i plan on starting clen . My t-3 cycle looks like this. 25 mcg, 25, 25, 25, 50, 50 , 50 , 50, 75 75 75 75, 100, 100 , 100 , 100..75 75 75 75 50 50 50 50 25 25 25 25.....obviously 25 mcg for day 1 and so on using the pyramid technique like so. I really have no idea if this is to LITTLE or to much t-3... can i go higher without permanently damaging my thyroid, cuz i did t3 like this before and lost a good amount of fat, but nothing spectacular. What do you vets recommend? thanks

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    diet and cardio are the best way to loose fat bro, i know its not the answer u wanna hear but...
    for t3 doses do a search for mallets t3 dosages.

with 22% bf u have to b careful messing around with clen /t3 and all that stuff bro, your resting heart rate is probably high already and by taking clen/t3 it will elevate your heart rate a lot more which can cause serious problems
    Last edited by tycin; 02-16-2005 at 12:51 PM.

i am dieting and doing cardio...30 minutes everyday of cardio

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    then thats all u need IMO, do cardio on an empty stomach at 65% of ur max heart rate. with a proper diet that will work wonders, sure it will take a little longer but nothing comes easy bro

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd bump the cardio before i bump the compounds.

JMHO

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    dude you have to run T-3 while on a cycle... it is so catabolic it will literally burn all your hard earned muscle up. Get some more test and extend your cycle a few weeks longer so you can run the te T-3. Look up threads by Mallet, he has some great info on it

i am currently running my t3 on cycle...i was planning on stopping with 2 weeks left on my t3 cycle but i will run test 2 weeks longer so ill be happily muscled by the end. thanks for the input bros...i looked up mallets cycling theory and i am using his recommended pyramid technique, i was just curious to see if i could bump up the t3 without a complete failure. Basically i just wanted to see what t3 cycles you guys used. thanks for all ur input though, greatly appreciated.

how long was ur cycle...what did u run...what were ur stats b4 the cycle as compared to now??

I'd bump the cardio before i bump the compounds.

JMHO
    agreed

bmwrob is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by littleguns
    i am currently running my t3 on cycle...i was planning on stopping with 2 weeks left on my t3 cycle but i will run test 2 weeks longer so ill be happily muscled by the end. thanks for the input bros...i looked up mallets cycling theory and i am using his recommended pyramid technique, i was just curious to see if i could bump up the t3 without a complete failure. Basically i just wanted to see what t3 cycles you guys used. thanks for all ur input though, greatly appreciated.
    Actually, you are using Cycleon's approch.

Thread Information