Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    meso-rx is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jbol
    bro.......that does make you sound bias youll post bad bd tests,but no others.
    Not true.

I posted two underdosed BD tests.

And I posted two SIGNIFICANTLY OVERDOSED BD tests. I would think people would love to know that there are getting way more than they paid for in some BD products!
    Last edited by meso-rx; 02-16-2005 at 06:34 PM.

GT996 is offline New Member
    Why don't we give the man time to post more results?

Meso - Maybe it'd help to share a schedule of further tests with everyone?

Swellin Guest
    I, for one, am glad to see the lab reports. I think BD is oneof the best in the business, and these reports absolutely show that at one time they had a quality control issue. It might have been cleared up by now...or it might not. That is not the issue.

What I see as the primary issue is simply that one company that most of us feel is in the top three companies in the business is still NOT 100%. If the best company has problems with dosing...how can you be certain about a company that is lower on the food chain?

Does this mean that the lesser companies suck....hell no! It simply means there are problems no matter where you look...even ICNs have come up underdosed. However, a company as strong as BD is more likely to be doing everything they possibly can to straighten out their problems.

I see this as a WATCH YOUR ASS thread!

Quote Originally Posted by The Original Jason
    now that is a very convenient answer, you are discrediting yourself there bro...if you simply gonna run away at the site of confrontation, what does that say for the reliability of your information??
    I have nothing to prove. The reliability and credibility of the information I've provided speaks for itself. I've spend several hundred thousand dollars for quality info that the anabolic steroid community has benefited from for over 8 years.

I'm not running from confrontation.

I just tend to avoid stupid, irrational and illogic arguments. Sometimes I regrettably make exceptions.

i would argue the same point with anyone else, it just so happens other people are also helping load the bullets and im the one firing them, i guess thats my own fault.
    What the heck are YOU arguing?! You really make no sense.

My only argument is that British Dragon had quality control issues at one point in time. I posted lab results to provide objective documentation of this.

The ONLY counter-argument is that these lab reports are wrong, inaccurate, or falsified. If this is not your argument, then you are ****ing lost in your own irrational biases.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Wow.

OJ is one of the greatest guys i've met on AR, that is just entirely uncalled for!

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    well then if thats the case, Im glad to finally see someone put TOJ in his place..

He's got to be the most miserible member to ever mod a forum!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GT996
    Why don't we give the man time to post more results?

Meso - Maybe it'd help to share a schedule of further tests with everyone?
    Ok. Give me a few.

jbol is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Wow.

OJ is one of the greatest guys i've met on AR, that is just entirely uncalled for!

ditto

BDTR is offline Retired
    Thats by far the most disrespectful comment i've ever seen on here towards a mod.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    well then if thats the case, Im glad to finally see someone put TOJ in his place..

He's got to be the most miserible member to ever mod a forum!!!

lol, thanks glad to see you spend your time reading up on me, anyway, youll have more time to read now as you wont be posting anymore...

shame really i didnt even know you, and you chose to get personal

see ya

Shouldn't someome be mentioning that I am disliked all over the 'net right around now? How did this thread get to be 2 pages long w/o someone flaming me????

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Wow

Quote Originally Posted by meso-rx
    Ok. Give me a few.
    Here are 5 more. Only 1 out of the 5 was within +/- 5% of the label claim.

For the record, I'm not going to comment on these companies other than to say these lab reports represent objective snapshot at one point in time of these companies' products.

EDIT: Negative comment toward mod removed.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by meso-rx; 02-16-2005 at 07:17 PM.

Quite honestly, your moderator here has made it more than clear that this kind of information is not welcome.

So **** the moderator who tried to discredit me for posting objective info for Anabolic Review members.
    very nice, why dont you read your pms, no one is trying to discredit you

system admin is offline Owner
    I am soo fuking embarrassed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for all the sh!t M.

I hope your all happy. You may be new to this game... but Meso-rx has has been here a long time and has always been straight up.

I am PISSED about this.............................

bc

very nice, why dont you read your pms, no one is trying to discredit you
    Ok, I just read my PM. I'll edit my last post.

But I really wish you would post that nice apology in this thread. It would be good way to wrap up this thread and our dispute.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by meso-rx
    Let me ask an open question to all who read this thread and your attacks against me:

What do I have to gain by posting lab reports that show that some British Dragon products are underdosed and some are overdosed.

This is objective, verifiable information that quite honestly cost me a lot of money.

I come here and share this information with the members of Anabolic Review.

I think my posts regarding British Dragon and quality control have been very objective and unbiased.

OTOH, with all due respect to you, you are coming across as extremely defensive and over-eager to promote the quality of British Dragon.

What do YOU have to gain by your actions?
    Thanks for the info. I agree that it shouldn't matter to those without vested interest and that we need to look out for eachother so as to not get screwed. Thanks for the heads up bro.

Ok, I just read my PM. I'll edit my last post.

But I really wish you would post that nice apology in this thread. It would be good way to wrap up this thread and our dispute

ok here it is,

Originally Posted by The Original Jason
    bro, i want to clear something up....

i have no reason to argue with you, in fact i agree on sme of the under/over dosing issues, however at the time of posting, and i was not the only mod we felt there was something bias going on...

Im strong minded and stand up for people who i know and how have helped me, however i wouldnt stand up for them if i thought they were ripping people off underdosing everything and try to cover it up, i have even made posts myself regarding this issue.

Anyway i wanted to apologise if you feel i was discrediting you in any way, i wasnt, i dont mind arguing in public, but i prefer someone to know what type of person i am

not just some guy on the end of a keyboard trying to post rubbish, i have reasons as stated.

I think we both want the same thing, so sorry if we got mix up. obviously i will protect a good company if i feel someone has it in for them, perhaps i needed time to read more and stop thinking lol

peace

Quote Originally Posted by system admin
    I am soo fuking embarrassed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for all the sh!t M.

I hope your all happy. You may be new to this game... but Meso-rx has has been here a long time and has always been straight up.

I am PISSED about this.............................

bc
    It's not your fault bro.

I didn't realize a simple post about lab results would stir things up here.

I'm as surprised as you by the response.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    PEOPLE PEOPLE - how in the HELL has this gotten this far????

First of all - The owner of meso **** sure is owed some respect and just because all you newbies dont know who he is is your problem - I thought this was hogg at first but then I realized who it is - This guy has been around for a looooonng time and has set up a great board with hands down some of the best studies that everyone copies and pastes to their own board - that HE PAID FOR - he has done a LOT for our community - hell, he was setting up a great board when most of you were still in highschool or elementary for that matter.

That he is kind enough to come over here and post lab reports is much appreciated.

Milford (I think im close, sorry man its been years since Ive hung out over there) - you are more than welcome here anytime you want to come by - and we would love any studies or lab results you would care to post.

As to BD - I have gotten an entire batch of 2000 bad anadrol in the past - was several years ago and I havent used them much since then - but I used them a bunch before that - most think they are great and they are one of the better in the game - but indeed I have certainly seen that they are NOT always consistent

system admin is offline Owner
    Thanks a million M. You are well respected in this community and will be respected here as well.

I am glad this has been cleared up. Thank you for the open apology OJ. Takes a big man to do that.

Please stick around bro. You are a huge asset here.

Bc

511220 is offline Associate Member
    Looks like the "quality control" was just forced up a notch here on AR by both sides of the issue...

A great show of professionalism and class.

Your both looking out for all of us here.

Thanks,

It's all good BC, you got some good guy's here for sure

ok here it is,

Originally Posted by The Original Jason
    bro, i want to clear something up....

i have no reason to argue with you, in fact i agree on sme of the under/over dosing issues, however at the time of posting, and i was not the only mod we felt there was something bias going on...

Im strong minded and stand up for people who i know and how have helped me, however i wouldnt stand up for them if i thought they were ripping people off underdosing everything and try to cover it up, i have even made posts myself regarding this issue.

Anyway i wanted to apologise if you feel i was discrediting you in any way, i wasnt, i dont mind arguing in public, but i prefer someone to know what type of person i am

not just some guy on the end of a keyboard trying to post rubbish, i have reasons as stated.

I think we both want the same thing, so sorry if we got mix up. obviously i will protect a good company if i feel someone has it in for them, perhaps i needed time to read more and stop thinking lol

peace
    I do appreciate that very much.

I think we both have something to offer to the big picture.

I've contributed lab reports today.

And you've contributed your first hand impressions of the owners of BD.

If my reports showed BD to have quality control problems, then your impressions show the owners to be honest who do not intentionally underdose their products.

I think the data you provide is valuable and I hope you feel the same about my data.

I also hope BD is as receptive as possible to any such lab reports. Because my intent is to not only inform consumers, but more importantly to alert manufacturers of problems with their products and hold them up to higher standards.

I plan on asking BD for an official response to the lab reports I have performed. I will post their response along with the reports on my website in the future.

I have nothing against BD or any other manufacturers for that matter. I just want to hold everyone in the industry accountable for the quality of the products they produce.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I'm sorry this thread turned into what it did, ending in one of our biggest posting members getting banned. Lets all just get along now, we have enough crap to worry about without getting worked up over this.

thanks for that, i can relay anything or get a response if you like, just drop me a pm..I do know them both and i would vouch for both of them as being decent people who only want to run a business and provide the aas community, im constantly having conversations about how to improve stuff and ideas for new products, so yes what you said is right.

thanks for your time

peace

once again.......welcome to the board meso,while at times we here at AR dont agree on certain things.We are all in this together and do our best to help each other out no matter if someones opinion is different than our own.It is a strong brotherhood here,as you will see if you stick around a while and we hope you do.
    Last edited by jbol; 02-16-2005 at 08:00 PM.

BDTR is offline Retired
    On that note, i've been banned from mass junkies board and he has now changed my password to read my PM's. Not how a board should be conducted.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    On that note, i've been banned from mass junkies board and he has now changed my password to read my PM's. Not how a board should be conducted.
    Agreed.

BDTR is offline Retired
    it's one thing to read a scammers PM's like da bull, and quite another to ban a mod on another board, change his password just to go through all their PRIVATE messages. My name has been spotted logged in by several people, and it sure as hell isnt me on the name. My password is changed, which only an admin can do. I wonder.. hmmmmmm.

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    wow......

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member

WTF you werent even the one who banned him.

Swellin Guest
    Easy folks. I am an admin at Mass' board. I don't know anything about the situation mentioned here. I have spoken with Mass, and he is speaking with Bdtr right now trying to work out what is going on between them.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Hooker you prick.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    Easy folks. I am an admin at Mass' board. I don't know anything about the situation mentioned here. I have spoken with Mass, and he is speaking with Bdtr right now trying to work out what is going on between them.
    Lets hope so - I am biting my tounge here but certainly taking it out on bdtr doesnt sound right at all - I would assume MJ would be more mature than that - he has generally been in the past

BDTR is offline Retired
    Swellin, my password was CHANGED when i went to log in, i knew i would be banned but to have my private messages violated is one step too far. My screename has been spotted on AM logged in by several people (while being active), this is not me doing it. This conviently happened as soon as MJ was banned, I dont think there is anything to be settled unless some hacker somehow hacked my name at just the right time, and then logged in while i was banned. Interesting.. sorry but there is no doubt on this subject.

BDTR is offline Retired
    That is certainly true cyc, but honestly there is no doubt here. Trust me. I recieved info from very good sources about my name being active there, and only admins can change my password to log in.

Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    Lets hope so - I am biting my tounge here but certainly taking it out on bdtr doesnt sound right at all - I would assume MJ would be more mature than that - he has generally been in the past

Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    Hooker you prick.
    Finally...

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Swellin, my password was CHANGED when i went to log in, i knew i would be banned but to have my private messages violated is one step too far. My screename has been spotted on AM logged in by several people (while being active), this is not me doing it. This conviently happened as soon as MJ was banned, I dont think there is anything to be settled unless some hacker somehow hacked my name at just the right time, and then logged in while i was banned. Interesting.. sorry but there is no doubt on this subject.
    but why would he switch the invisible option off?

BDTR is offline Retired
    Certain people can see invisible. Trust me, my name was seen logged in.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information