Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    Lets hope so - I am biting my tounge here but certainly taking it out on bdtr doesnt sound right at all - I would assume MJ would be more mature than that - he has generally been in the past
    A little off topic, but Cycleon, how in the hell did you post count get so high. Once you pass the 900,000 post mark with over 700 posts per day I'd say you officially hit post whore .

BDTR is offline Retired
    Two words - ADMIN - PANEL.

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Two words - ADMIN - PANEL.
    Kind of figured that. You should get in on the action bdtr. Knock yours up to around 20,000,000.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Nah, i like keeping mine honest. Want to see how high i can get on my own.

Vectork39 is offline New Member
    well im glad to see that everyone calmed the hell down since the first few posts...****, i still dont like how people are still jumping on meso claiming he has an alternate agenda, when it seems the opposite is true, let those without sin cast the first stone....

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    Post removed

Feel free to take up your issues with Jason to him directly through private messages, not on the open forum.

-bdtr

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Well the trailer park is on fire and nobody called Chico...lol

About the BD issues, I am glad to see any lab tests posted regardless of the results. In my personal experience, BD has been good to me and it's something I would happily use again and recommend to others. If anything, this thread should serve as a reminder that the game we play is underground despite the reputation any one person or company builds up over time. From product irregularities to getting scammed to health risks this game has it all and sometimes it's good not to lose sight of that.

intensity101 is offline New Member
    Im not really a fan of BD , so not defending them.I just think the whole "Lab test" thing has gotten out of hand.Best way to judge a product is from real world experience/use.I have Schering Primo that tested @ 89mg/ml so even they dont get it 100 % on the button everytime.

arxg is offline Junior Member
    hi bros

i tested 3 bd products before i used thru srcs and all tested ok above the stated dose , i never tested the bold but william llewlyn stated on this board there are problems with bold,

anyway for me real world experience shows bd works for me anyway i have used them exclusively for 2 years my progress pics are below posting from 1 and half years ago to my show late last year

arxg updated pics

jbol is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    Post removed

Feel free to take up your issues with Jason to him directly through private messages, not on the open forum.

-bdtr

thephreak is offline New Member
    Wow, you think a MOD at such a large/well respected board could be a little more objective. Thanks for the lab reports.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jbol
    I just asked what jason roles is, constantly defending bd. nuttin more. dunno why bdtr removed my post anyways

Wow, you think a MOD at such a large/well respected board could be a little more objective.
    yep, thought so too

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    WOW....I missed a lot last night I see....

In any event, thanks for the info Meso and welcome to the board.

Just out of curiousity, I notice that the reports you posted are from 10/04 and 11/04. Do you test products on a monthly basis?
    Do you test all brands or just those that you hear there may be an issue with?
    Or is it on a more random type selection?

D

Sierra_Breeze is offline Female Member
    I, truely hope that I can speak freely without fear of being banned, as the System Admin stated, as I'm sure Mass was under this same assumption...And we see where that lead to...

At any rate I'm sorry but up untill now I had great respect for the Mods of AR still do for some of them...But all I see are a bunch of pots calling a kettle black here....

You guys are bouncing around from one missunderstanding to another, and posting up ASSUMPTIONS Not facts! And I'm Not making refference to anything directly involved with BD or thier products.

How can you make such a leap from a member who already stated by a mod was one of your top posters, and who contributed his time, knowledge, and personal experience, and he is now a snoop, looking through pm's and banning people to read them?? C'mon! that's a bit paranoid eh?

I'll tell you why PRIDE c'mon guys in the heat of a debate things were said that may or may not have been called for, I'm not arguing that point, as it's a rule and Mass knew that but he was also told he could speak freely without being banned.(and where is he now? Banned)

He has got to be one of the least argumenative, Non Nosey people I've seen on here, he's not always ready to rumble....and it's my best guess that he too thought Jason was treating a (stated by your own admin) A real stand up guy and respected member of this world we are involved in , with very little respect and he thought it was allowed to tell him so!

As I'm sure if you all have read you can understand why Jason did this, he's stated he knows these people personally and he felt that this stand up guy was giving them a bad rep, for reasons(unknown to him)

Now I ask you ALL if you were a personal friend to someone and you thought they were getting it up the arse by someone wouldn't you stand up for them as well??? I would hope so because I know I would!

Which is why I'm here telling you this now, I don't know any of you personally however I have spent a great deal of time reading talking sometimes directly sometimes indirectly, but I know what I see now isn't fair to anyone involved....

Mass was given the go ahead to speak freely without being banned, so he took it upon himself to do so, jason was offended and someone banned him....this is all fine with me I can live with it and am not arguing this particular fact.

I will say that the next time someone is asked personally by the owner of the board that it should maybe be discussed before hand so we them members don't have to get drug into board politics from now on because when you have Upper Staff, Admins, and Respected Visitors, going at it on an open forum it kind of reflects badly on you all!!

I'm not trying to stirr the pot any more so than it's already been stirred and am not even bad mouthing anyone personally I'm just saying that I saw an open invite to speak your mind, and when that took place the word of the ADMIN/Owner wasn't kept, possibly throughy no fault of his own but hmm seems to be a break down in the chain of command doesn't there.

I really hope that offer stands, because I don't really want to be banned, but will take that risk to speak my mind, and before you even ask why I should care or how it effects me, well trust me it does, I may not have any personall interest in BD or thier products but I have ALOT of interest in the health of my husband and I'm kind of like his researcher second in command, because lets face it sometimes guys over look things, or have limited time to research things, so if you must ban me for speaking my mind, and I'll gladly walk away, just please speak with me first via pm, so that I can plead my case for my husbands right to stay, and not banning our ISP. He can't help or controll the fact that I took it upon myself to spout off.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    1 thing you wont be banned, dont worry,

i did ban mj, i felt insulted, he was given the right to comment on the thread, not on me, i dont even know the guy at all, hes never even pmd me, i respond well to criticism thats been talked to in respectful way, not the other way around.

I have also told the smods and i can say it here, if they want to reverse the decision, i have no issues with that, mj can welcome back if thats what they want.

I thank you for your long post and great points and probably the key to the whole lot of problems, great to have input they often say (no offense) " a new broom sweeps the cleanest"

many thanks

peace

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sierra Breeze
    I, truely hope that I can speak freely without fear of being banned, as the System Admin stated, as I'm sure Mass was under this same assumption...And we see where that lead to...
    haha It always takes a female to bring the most level headed response.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Quote Originally Posted by Sierra_Breeze

At any rate I'm sorry but up untill now I had great respect for the Mods of AR still do for some of them...But all I see are a bunch of pots calling a kettle black here....

You guys are bouncing around from one missunderstanding to another, and posting up ASSUMPTIONS Not facts! And I'm Not making refference to anything directly involved with BD or thier products.

How can you make such a leap from a member who already stated by a mod was one of your top posters, and who contributed his time, knowledge, and personal experience, and he is now a snoop, looking through pm's and banning people to read them?? C'mon! that's a bit paranoid eh?

I'll tell you why PRIDE c'mon guys in the heat of a debate things were said that may or may not have been called for, I'm not arguing that point, as it's a rule and Mass knew that but he was also told he could speak freely without being banned.(and where is he now? Banned)

He has got to be one of the least argumenative, Non Nosey people I've seen on here, he's not always ready to rumble....and it's my best guess that he too thought Jason was treating a (stated by your own admin) A real stand up guy and respected member of this world we are involved in , with very little respect and he thought it was allowed to tell him so!

As I'm sure if you all have read you can understand why Jason did this, he's stated he knows these people personally and he felt that this stand up guy was giving them a bad rep, for reasons(unknown to him)

Now I ask you ALL if you were a personal friend to someone and you thought they were getting it up the arse by someone wouldn't you stand up for them as well??? I would hope so because I know I would!

Which is why I'm here telling you this now, I don't know any of you personally however I have spent a great deal of time reading talking sometimes directly sometimes indirectly, but I know what I see now isn't fair to anyone involved....

Mass was given the go ahead to speak freely without being banned, so he took it upon himself to do so, jason was offended and someone banned him....this is all fine with me I can live with it and am not arguing this particular fact.

I will say that the next time someone is asked personally by the owner of the board that it should maybe be discussed before hand so we them members don't have to get drug into board politics from now on because when you have Upper Staff, Admins, and Respected Visitors, going at it on an open forum it kind of reflects badly on you all!!

I'm not trying to stirr the pot any more so than it's already been stirred and am not even bad mouthing anyone personally I'm just saying that I saw an open invite to speak your mind, and when that took place the word of the ADMIN/Owner wasn't kept, possibly throughy no fault of his own but hmm seems to be a break down in the chain of command doesn't there.

I really hope that offer stands, because I don't really want to be banned, but will take that risk to speak my mind, and before you even ask why I should care or how it effects me, well trust me it does, I may not have any personall interest in BD or thier products but I have ALOT of interest in the health of my husband and I'm kind of like his researcher second in command, because lets face it sometimes guys over look things, or have limited time to research things, so if you must ban me for speaking my mind, and I'll gladly walk away, just please speak with me first via pm, so that I can plead my case for my husbands right to stay, and not banning our ISP. He can't help or controll the fact that I took it upon myself to spout off.

I couldn't have said it better myself!!!

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Good job sis! you make a ton of sense Sierra_Breeze.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Why don't we have a sub-forum under the steroid questions forum for the posting of all legit lab tests? That way we could easily see all available infromation in one spot? I understand that all companies have a bad batch now and again, even human grade (hopefully they are caught in time before a consumer gets them). It would be nice to have some stats in a central place. Just a place for legit lab reports, no comments or personal feelings about the people behind the product.

A very good post sierra,but IMO 2 wrongs dont make a right.He may have been wrongfully banned,but if mass did indeed go through bdtr's pms that is inexusable.He has no right to do so,bdtr is not even the one who banned him.

Quote Originally Posted by jbol
    A very good post sierra,but IMO 2 wrongs dont make a right.He may have been wrongfully banned,but if mass did indeed go through bdtr's pms that is inexusable.He has no right to do so,bdtr is not even the one who banned him.
    I would agree, that two wrongs don't make a right, and my point was, how do you know he did those things? Just because someone said so? Don't jump to conclusions, before you have all the facts....I'm not calling anyone a lier, I'm simply saying, I'm stubborn as a mule and I Will Not believe anything of the such Untill I have solid proof, and not even just the word of a respected, but possibly mistaken mod.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I would agree, that two wrongs don't make a right, and my point was, how do you know he did those things? Just because someone said so? Don't jump to conclusions, before you have all the facts....I'm not calling anyone a lier, I'm simply saying, I'm stubborn as a mule and I Will Not believe anything of the such Untill I have solid proof, and not even just the word of a respected, but possibly mistaken mod.
    You brought up a lot of good points S_B......... I don't want to step on any toes but I don't think what MJ said was so bad........ dis-respectfull yes but warrent to be banned I don't feel so. I have been called worse by some on this board and they were never banned by a mod. JMO

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    I am confident that cooler heads will prevail in the end. Sometimes in the heat of the moment things get warped and twisted even if for just a brief moment.

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    One thing you can say is that there is never a dull moment on AR. I appreciate both sides of the BD discussion. However, SB I think the sys admin was clear that free discussion was allowed on the thread topic without fear of banning.

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Mj's post did not warrant a banning. Sierra I agree whole-heartedly with you big sis.

system admin is offline Owner
    In all fairness... I/he knew that when I said that, I was referring to the topic at hand. Bashing OJ was not part of the discussion at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Hot-Rox
    One thing you can say is that there is never a dull moment on AR. I appreciate both sides of the BD discussion. However, SB I think the sys admin was clear that free discussion was allowed on the thread topic without fear of banning.
    Did I not speak on topic? Or are you speaking about my defending Mass? Or Jason for that matter? I didn't come down on anyone, I think I stayed within reason to the topic......

If we have to be technical, I'll go one step further, and say that I think Mass was speaking on topic also, when he stated what he did, because No offence to anyone but that was a very good debate that TOJ, and meso-rx had, both had valid arguements, and both stood strongly by thier convictions, they just were unaware of each others motives for doing so.

Therefore I conclude that MJ was right on the money when he stated that TOJ was getting put in his place.( I'll add that TOJ gave as good as he got.)

My point was, that it was a debate and a heated one and that a more rational outcome should have , could have and I'm sure will be arrived at.

And as far as I'm concerned, Jason has already stated that he'd have no problem with letting Mass back, so that should tell you that he's not unreasonable, he was the one who was insulted, and he delt with it as he saw fit, now he's said that he has no problem with his return.

What's left to debate, they all just needed to chill, and give themselves time to think more rationaly, which is underway, whether MJ returns or not will be up to those powers that be and himself.

I didn't come to debate I came to give my point of view, and ask very nicely Can't we all just get along? I don't like conflict!! And to say that More communication between the Mods would have, nipped this all in the bud before it got to page 4.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Because he did, that's how. I don't have a picture of mass sitting in his computer chair eatin a hotdog reading my PM's, but I know for a fact he did, i wont say how. I will say this, 10 seconds after he was banned, my password was magically changed, then my name was seen logged in on AM several different times, each time viewed as "viewing private message". I supposed it was a 2nd and 3rd gunman that shot JFK too right? I don't care if you believe me in the least, I don't know you nor worry of your opinion of me, however don't speak of what you know nothing about.

As far as your post to TOJ is concerned, yes, speak freely, but do so with RESPECT. TOJ has been running this forum before mass knew what dbol was and within the past few months, Mass has gone out of his way to sling sh1t onto the moderators. He has PM'd moderators being out of line, he has insulted me on the public forum (an offense for a banning, but we didn't out of RESPECT) and then just recently he crossed the line with saying that to TOJ. I'm sorry, but you do not say that to a Super Moderator here and get away with it. Incase you didn't know , he wanted to get banned.

Because he did, that's how. I don't have a picture of mass sitting in his computer chair eatin a hotdog reading my PM's, but I know for a fact he did, i wont say how. I will say this, 10 seconds after he was banned, my password was magically changed, then my name was seen logged in on AM several different times, each time viewed as "viewing private message". I supposed it was a 2nd and 3rd gunman that shot JFK too right? I don't care if you believe me in the least, I don't know you nor worry of your opinion of me, however don't speak of what you know nothing about.

As far as your post to TOJ is concerned, yes, speak freely, but do so with RESPECT. TOJ has been running this forum before mass knew what dbol was and within the past few months, Mass has gone out of his way to sling sh1t onto the moderators. He has PM'd moderators being out of line, he has insulted me on the public forum (an offense for a banning, but we didn't out of RESPECT) and then just recently he crossed the line with saying that to TOJ. I'm sorry, but you do not say that to a Super Moderator here and get away with it. Incase you didn't know , he wanted to get banned.

well sierra......hate to say it, but thats proof enough for me.bdtr would not come on an open board and make these accusations unless he was absolutley positive that mass did what he did.
    Last edited by jbol; 02-17-2005 at 02:20 PM.

NoobJuice is offline Member
    Good shi t fellas! I think everyone can agree on one thing. BD IS THE SHIZNITBAMSNITABOMB. And we could agree on another, OJ and MESO are good bros that care about the quality of products out there. They both agree BD is a good lab. They both agree that it is important to do lab tests and they both are valuble members of the AR community.
    Peace and Love my bros

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    I have been called worse by some on this board and they were never banned by a mod. JMO

Poopface
    Last edited by punk_bbuilder; 02-17-2005 at 02:28 PM.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    wow.......I have no idea what to say about all this. Shame it turned out like it did.....

Meso, thanks for posting bro....if Admin and Cycleon say you're a knowlegeable bro that's good enough for me. Take care.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by punk_bbuilder
    Poopface
    That does it........... that was the worse one yet

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    SB - I did not come down on either side. I appreciate the professional and courteous way in which you communicate.

I had only stated the sys admin was clear about the fact the topic could be free discussed without fear of banning. To me this meant spirited debate was encouraged on the topic, however, not to make it personal. As the information on BD (from both sides) is what mattered.

Did I not speak on topic? Or are you speaking about my defending Mass? Or Jason for that matter? I didn't come down on anyone, I think I stayed within reason to the topic......

If we have to be technical, I'll go one step further, and say that I think Mass was speaking on topic also, when he stated what he did, because No offence to anyone but that was a very good debate that TOJ, and meso-rx had, both had valid arguements, and both stood strongly by thier convictions, they just were unaware of each others motives for doing so.

Therefore I conclude that MJ was right on the money when he stated that TOJ was getting put in his place.( I'll add that TOJ gave as good as he got.)

My point was, that it was a debate and a heated one and that a more rational outcome should have , could have and I'm sure will be arrived at.

And as far as I'm concerned, Jason has already stated that he'd have no problem with letting Mass back, so that should tell you that he's not unreasonable, he was the one who was insulted, and he delt with it as he saw fit, now he's said that he has no problem with his return.

What's left to debate, they all just needed to chill, and give themselves time to think more rationaly, which is underway, whether MJ returns or not will be up to those powers that be and himself.

I didn't come to debate I came to give my point of view, and ask very nicely Can't we all just get along? I don't like conflict!! And to say that More communication between the Mods would have, nipped this all in the bud before it got to page 4.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Hot-rox, EXACTLY. We could discuss this topic freely, however that doesnt mean that insulting moderators, let alone smods will EVER be tolerated. Mass knew exactly what he was doing, he wanted to get banned. That was clear.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Hot-rox, EXACTLY. We could discuss this topic freely, however that doesnt mean that insulting moderators, let alone smods will EVER be tolerated. Mass knew exactly what he was doing, he wanted to get banned. That was clear.

There wasn't any respect from anyone except Meso in the first 2 pages of this thread.....why did MJ stand out so much? That big ol ban button was hit pretty dam quick.

peace,

ttgb

BDTR is offline Retired
    Because this wasn't his first warning, nor his second, but his third. All in the matter of a couple weeks.

You people dont see what goes on behind the scenes, you only judge us by what you see on the open board.

Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    There wasn't any respect from anyone except Meso in the first 2 pages of this thread.....why did MJ stand out so much? That big ol ban button was hit pretty dam quick.

peace,

ttgb

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Because this wasn't his first warning, nor his second, but his third. All in the matter of a couple weeks.

You people dont see what goes on behind the scenes, you only judge us by what you see on the open board.
    I was thinking the same thing. After the whole Dabull issue I realised tons of things are dealt with out of site/sight. That's why i'm never quick to judge now.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    agreed........

peace I4L

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member

"You People" ?? You mean "contributing members", don't you?

How else would "you people" form our opinions besides what we see?

Anyway, I just shared my opinion....not that you care....but do with it what you want. See ya.

peace,

ttgb

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information