Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    toolman is offline Banned
    Jeez, I thought I was the only one that argues with TOJ and BDTR All this back and forth and I wasn't included?

Meso, I know how you feel. I belong to a pay site and tested their UGL of choice as my cycle was not going well. Sure enough my test E 200mg/ml came back way underdosed. I was immediately accused of doctoring the report, etc. until I had SRCS contact them directly with the results.

TOJ I can see your questioning alterior motives, but once Admin steps up and vouches for the guy, that should be good enough for all of us. Once you admit you have friends, etc. with the company, that takes your ability to remain unbiased and thats why I think you went after this guy full guns, as any of us would for a friend.

I myself test all ugl's I ever try. In fact I have a test off right now on Eurochem labs Primoject and I will have a test done on the BD Primo as soon as I order some. I'm ordering because I got my Eurochem today and it neither smelled nor tasted like Cherry so I am highly doubtful...but I digress.

My point is this. Let's not discourage guys from posting any test reports if they have them. If they prove to be honest guys, like Meso, vouched for by the boss, then we should thank them for their contribution. If we find they only submitt negative reports whilst others are getting good ones, then we know they are up to no good and say so. Friend or not, I do not want my drugs under or overdosed and if we become known as a site that checks and communicates with eachother, all the better. For all the money we all spend on gear, you guys who do not test should test once in awhile so we can have a large collective and cross sampling.

Now kiss and make up. If Leanmeout and I can do it, so can you!

And if anyone thinks this is disrespectful for disagreeing with a mod as I may have done in the past, Can it.

Sierra_Breeze is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Because he did, that's how. I don't have a picture of mass sitting in his computer chair eatin a hotdog reading my PM's, but I know for a fact he did, but for privacy reasons, i cant say how. I will say this, 10 seconds after he was banned, my password was magically changed, then my name was seen logged in on AM several different times, each time viewed as "viewing private message". I supposed it was a 2nd and 3rd gunman that shot JFK too right? I don't care if you believe me in the least, I don't know you nor worry of your opinion of me, however don't speak of what you know nothing about.

As far as your post to TOJ is concerned, yes, speak freely, but do so with RESPECT. TOJ has been running this forum before mass knew what dbol was and within the past few months, Mass has gone out of his way to sling sh1t onto the moderators. He has PM'd moderators being out of line, he has insulted me on the public forum (an offense for a banning, but we didn't out of RESPECT) and then just recently he crossed the line with saying that to TOJ. I'm sorry, but you do not say that to a Super Moderator here and get away with it. Incase you didn't know , he wanted to get banned.
    This is fine with me, I seriously could care less......I, do however hate that you took it so personal, I didn't imply not once that you were lying, or missleading anyone. Nor did I state that YOU had no proof, I simply based my comments on the fact that I had NONE!(And am not looking for any!)

I don't need a picture, I don't need documentation, I don't need anything because this is a matter best left private between you and Mass, and all the Mods who have the power to do something about it!!(After it's been discussed and better prepared or managed for the viewing public to see!)

I don't see how trying to discredit someone, or slandering someones name who by the way isn't here to defend themself, has helped anything???? At this point, I'd say instead of trying to minimize the damage, you have taken it to higher levels.

You can have all the proof in the world, but what good comes of telling everything that YOU know to be a fact? My Entire post was aimed at diffusing the situation, not making it a bigger deal, so I guess I failed miserably! It wasn't planned out, or thought out in depth, it was a seemed like a good idea at the time kind of thing! So if you got your little feelings hurt I sencerly apolagize to you and the entire board, for not liking what I seen.

As much as you didn't like the fact that I posted out of turn, imagine how others feel if you could, watching , admins, smods, mods, vets, senior members going at one another, isn't there a special protected forum you all could have taken this information to, and delt with it accordingly.Before you made it public knowledge?

Because you give people just enough rope to hang themselves as I now feel I have done, because when you post things like that it causes a lot of doubt and trust issues, on all of our parts, and we can ONLY assume, that it's in our best interest somehow.(in this type of community a mans word, and trust are EVERYTHING, and shouldn't be handled with such a light hearted, I could care less attitude!)

I was in no way trying to be disrespectfull to anyone, or to discredit anyones word, with my comments, so again you have my deepest apolagies. I was mearly making an observation, as to how things might appear to others. And if I am the only one who's seen circus acts, better organized and in better controll of thier staff and visiters then you have nothing to worry about, because I'm just one person, who feard that there was about to be a stampeed of elephants running rampid through AR!

If you wish BDTR, all it'll take is one private message from you, or any other Mod, I've offended, and I'll be gone in a heartbeat......and you may change my password read my pm's even put that dreadfull banned under my name if it pleases you.

However I ask again that you not ban my isp, for the sake of others who share this computer, I have not the spare time or the desire to create a new ID, to return, there's no point in it, as I wouldn't be able to be myself and I have no desire to be where I'm not wanted or welcomed.

Thank you, and I'm sorry to all I've offended while speaking out of turn.

Ps.......that's cool hotrox thanks for clearing that up hun, we're in aggreeance.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Now kiss and make up. If Leanmeout and I can do it, so can you!

Eeewwwwwww we made up but I never kissed you

but I agree..... let's all drop this and move on. What's done is done..... it is sad but continuing the argument is really not going to be productive.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Well- here is the decision regarding Mass Junkie:

He has been warned a few times in the past for innapropriate comments. With a seeming carte blanche from Admin he spoke his mind regarding his opinion of a mod here. While what he said was rather over the line and deserved some response, the issue was delt with overly hastily.

Yet after having been banned here Mass then seemed to take it out on another mod here who had nothing to do with the situation at hand - it also seems that there was a violation of privacy as well - both rather unwarranted.

This latter action was far more reprehensible than stating his opinion, however. While we are deserving of respect for what we do, we are not Gods that all must worship. Dissent is permitted, even encouraged as long as it is respectfully done - obviously, Mass slightly crossed the line with his manner - But violating privacy in this game is something that can threaten us all and something that will never happen here on this board.

I do not know Mass's reasons for doing any of this but can judge simply based on the actions

Final Judgement - Mass is banned for 1 month, after which he is free to return here. Had the incident just been related to his comment, perhaps just a few days would be in order.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    I think Mass is cool as hell, but this whole issue of banning BDTR and then going into his PM is OOT IMO.

Good point! Ther was no kissing, only making up!
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    Eeewwwwwww we made up but I never kissed you

but I agree..... let's all drop this and move on. What's done is done..... it is sad but continuing the argument is really not going to be productive.

I think there are a whole lotta people on cycle right now.....and they say there is no roid rage

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON

He has been warned a few times in the past for innapropriate comments. With a seeming carte blanche from Admin he spoke his mind regarding his opinion of a mod here. While what he said was rather over the line and deserved some response, the issue was delt with overly hastily.

Yet after having been banned here Mass then seemed to take it out on another mod here who had nothing to do with the situation at hand - it also seems that there was a violation of privacy as well - both rather unwarranted.

This latter action was far more reprehensible than stating his opinion, however. While we are deserving of respect for what we do, we are not Gods that all must worship. Dissent is permitted, even encouraged as long as it is respectfully done - obviously, Mass slightly crossed the line with his manner - But violating privacy in this game is something that can threaten us all and something that will never happen here on this board.

I do not know Mass's reasons for doing any of this but can judge simply based on the actions

Final Judgement - Mass is banned for 1 month, after which he is free to return here. Had the incident just been related to his comment, perhaps just a few days would be in order.

Nice job of clearing that up Cyc.

jbol is offline Senior Member

no disrespect,but if anybody else had done what he did... they would be banned for good.JMO
    Last edited by jbol; 02-17-2005 at 04:05 PM.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by jbol
    no disrespect,but if anybody else had done what he did... they would be banned for good.JMO
    That is very likely true - but in the past Mass has been a good member who grew up here, as it were and spent a lot of time here - and I think he acted out of immaturity - but thats why I am giving this last opportunity>

Again, if it had just been that he wasnt happy with a particular mod and could have been just a tad more respectfull about it, there would have been no issue at all - but a violation of privacy of a Mod who wasnt even involved warrants action - and if anything remotely like it is repeated in the future I suspect that there will be problems for that person on more than this board

jbol is offline Senior Member
    That is very likely true - but in the past Mass has been a good member who grew up here, as it were and spent a lot of time here - and I think he acted out of immaturity - but thats why I am giving this last opportunity>

Again, if it had just been that he wasnt happy with a particular mod and could have been just a tad more respectfull about it, there would have been no issue at all - but a violation of privacy of a Mod who wasnt even involved warrants action - and if anything remotely like it is repeated in the future I suspect that there will be problems for that person on more than this board

I couldnt agree more with you cycleon,the violating of bdtr's pms is the thing that was uncalled for,however it is good to see that you guys recognize a member that has contributed to the board as much as he has and give him another opportunity.......(hopefully not ,but who knows maybe someday i will have contributed as much and be worthy of that extra opportunity) ...BTW good job to all the mods for coming up with a reasonable decision.
    Last edited by jbol; 02-17-2005 at 04:19 PM.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer

Thanks for the post and for your time................ I think the 1 month ban is a fair decision from the guys above.

system admin is offline Owner
    I am glad we have all aired our thoughts on this. I for one would like to see this thread trickle down to the bottom. I am not for closing this thread, but for the interest of the board... Lets move on and get back to some other issues that are also important to us.

LET THIS THREAD GO...PLEASE

It is time to move on. If there is something in particular that you would like to see kept open, please start a new thread. This one has way to many issues.

I think our members are awesome and without this type of drama, would mean we were not REAL.

Bc

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information