yarite is offline Junior Member

Trenbolone Enanthate & Deca

I've been reading the forums for the last month and I've searched online to find out if there are pros and cons to mixing nandrolone decanoate and trenbolone enanthate in a cycle. Is there anybody who knows or have done this kind of cycle? I'm going to start my cycle on March 1st and I really don't know what mg per/week I should run if I should run these two together. I have an extra 10cc of test cyp. 300mg/ml and I was going to add that in(if i did, not sure of mg/per week). One thing I think I did learn is that the tren is good for cutting which brings me to my next question. If I were to run deca and the test for 6 weeks then run the trenbolone for 6 weeks, would I be doing major harm or would I get great results. Your help is greatly appreciated.

The gear I have is as follows:
    20 cc trenbolone enanthate 200mg
    20 cc deca 200mg
    10 cc test cyp. 300mg

Side Note: To all those fighting overseas, may God be with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I have never ran those consecutively but only concurrently and had no troubles. Ran the tren at the end of the cycle(spur of the moment kinda thing), but had stopped deca for almost two weeks.

TripleHHH is offline Associate Member
    start with the tren and test...save the deca for ur next cycle

Swellin Guest
    Bro, this sounds like a first cycle. I think you need to research this a bit before you tackle this thing. I am not downing you in any way. I am simply saying that the cycle you have proposed is fraught with problems.

First, you have not listed any of your stats...age/wt/ht/bf/years lifting/cycle experience.

Next, tren and deca are both very harsh on your hpta. So either one of them can shut you down, while running both together will cause even greater problems.

Test is the base for all cycles (except precontest stuff). You are considering test as an afterthought.

Bulking and cutting drugs are a bit of a misnomer. People bulk with tren and they cut with tren. Your diet is the determining factor on what takes place.
    Some drugs are used for cutting because they tend to bloat less. Others seem to have some fat burning properties. Diet is the key to which way you take this.

I think any more specific advice should be reserved until finding out your stats.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    wut r ur stats? cycle exp? if this is ur 1st cycle stick with test only cycle and maybe some dbol to kickstart

yarite is offline Junior Member

stats

Sorry about not adding my stats, first time posting.

29 years old (hittin' the 30 mark in 5 months),185lbs, 5'10", 8% BF, been lifting hard for approx. 5 years, this would be my third cycle (my first cycle being a year ago) and my last cycle was 10 weeks ago. Swollin, I didn't think for one minute your were downing me, its just that I had a question and I was prepared for any kind of response. As far as my diet, pretty much eat anything due to my high metabolism, will be going to roughly 3000 calories starting tomm. This would be my first time on the fina and since I mentioned that the fina looks alot different then the other gear. Also, I was nervous and pretty much made my mind up before posting this topic that I wasn't going to mix the deca and fina just wanted to get a second opinion so it would make me feel better

Swellin Guest
    Glad you understand why we asked more questions. It just doesn't make sense to give the "book answer" to everybody, because sometimes that answer is not right.

Fina does look darker than most other compounds. Most tren looks golden or even amber (it's the real dark stuff you have to be mindful of).

Okay, now we see that you will need more test. If you are planning to bulk, go ahead and bulk. If you are cutting...cut....just don't go short on both by bulking for 6 and cutting for 6.

Test and deca is a fantastic bulker! Run the test higher than the deca and run it for one week longer.10-12 weeks total.

If you want to cut, run the test much higher than the tren and run it past the tren.
    Running prop and tren ED for 8 weeks is a great cutter.

Thread Information