fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member

SIMPLE 5th cycle critique

weeks 1-12 250mg Test E. E5D
    weeks 1-4 50mg Text Prop. ED
    weeks 8-14 50-75mg Winstrol ED
    weeks 12-14 50mg Test Prop. ED (optional, i haven't decided yet)
    letro, nolva wk 1 through pct
    clomid, tongkat ali, tribulus for pct

what do you guys think for a low dose, simple, CHEAP cycle? I seem to get the same results with low as i do with high dose so why not save a little money. gonna start at around 7-8% bf. i'm just trying to put on a few pounds and increase hardness & vascularity. i was gonna run anavar instead of winni but that sh!t is waaaayyy too expensive. any comments/suggestions?
    -fitness

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    Throw In Some Eq For The Vascularity And Definition

unclemoney is offline Senior Member
    Drop the 12-14 test-prop ed and extend the test-e to 14 weeks IMO.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    For a 5th cycle the doses on the test look on the low side. What doses did you run in the past?

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    looks set up perfectly. And Yes I would add the prop at the end, it makes pct smoother and easier, plus theres no gap of little or no test in your body.

Is this your 5th time to run test?? If so, (Im not a fan of huge doses) but your only getting about 300mg a week. I would try 250mg E3D instead of E5D.

Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    Throw In Some Eq For The Vascularity And Definition
    done ran it before and i was not impressed with it...

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    looks set up perfectly. And Yes I would add the prop at the end, it makes pct smoother and easier, plus theres no gap of little or no test in your body.

Is this your 5th time to run test?? If so, (Im not a fan of huge doses) but your only getting about 300mg a week. I would try 250mg E3D instead of E5D.
    that cycle is nice and cute.....agree with consistancy here, need to up the mg.....this would be a nice cycle for a 1st, maybe a 2nd......but 5th???????????????????????????????????????

unfortunately, my first two cycles, i was young and dumb and didn't do them correct. (i.e. deca only and a cycle where i just threw sustanon in there whenever i pleased. oh and no PCT) yes yes, very dumb. i got lucky that it didn't mess me up permanently. My last two were done correctly though, with test.

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    that cycle is nice and cute.....agree with consistancy here, need to up the mg.....this would be a nice cycle for a 1st, maybe a 2nd......but 5th???????????????????????????????????????
    LOL nice and cute. hahaha. yeah i might have to go with every 3 days or at least every 4. i ran a similar cycle(3rd minus the prop.) and had great results so i was just thinking, why try to fix what's not broke, ya know?

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fitnessguy
    LOL nice and cute. hahaha. yeah i might have to go with every 3 days or at least every 4. i ran a similar cycle(3rd minus the prop.) and had great results so i was just thinking, why try to fix what's not broke, ya know?
    bro, nice and cute also means well thought out and planned here....i have nothing against low dose cycles....some live by them....they must have no muscle memory issues.....imo up the dose.....not bdtr milligrams.....e3d a better option

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    your test is still way too low for your 3rd proper cycle. I will be running 750mg w for my 3rd cycle this march.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    my first i did 400mg of test, 2nd was 500mg of test... and my 3rd WILL be 500mg again. I agree if it aint broke dont fix it. But 250mg a week even if its your 3rd "real" cycle is still to low in my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    bro, nice and cute also means well thought out and planned here....i have nothing against low dose cycles....some live by them....they must have no muscle memory issues.....imo up the dose.....not bdtr milligrams.....e3d a better option
    yeah i know i just got a kick out of it. i agree that e3d would be a better option. thanks

my first i did 400mg of test, 2nd was 500mg of test... and my 3rd WILL be 500mg again. I agree if it aint broke dont fix it. But 250mg a week even if its your 3rd "real" cycle is still to low in my opinion
    it comes out to be just over 350mg (E5D) which yes, is low but, i could not tell a difference between 250mg and a little over 500mg, so i kinda "compramised". i guess i just react well to test or something.

Thread Information