tybeck is offline New Member

Please Help!!!!!!!!!

ok new to the site please help i am asking for help not not to be raged on
    please any help will be greatly appreciated

ok i am 20 years old 6'4 220 pounds i have the perfect frame to be muscular and that is what im looking for i am very interested in steriods i have lots of friends that have been working out for years and do not have the mass that i would want from 6 months i have worked out before and i have no problem with busting my ass but for high return i dont want to spend 2 to 3 hours a day at the gym for two years to be average i am looking for someone to give me the pros and cons and recomend some steroids to help me acheive my goal of getting big please please if you would like to help me out please do i would greatly appreciate it but if you dont please dont say anything i am not looking for anything crazy i am looking for something to just help me get where i want to be faster than the normal method also a friend mentioned that his roomate took dbols to and got big rather fast so any info on this would also greatly help me out

once again any help would be awesome thanks so much Tyler

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    spend another year in the gym so you can hit some plateaus. your only 20 your body still produces alot of its natural free testosterone . elvis once said "only fools rush in".

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    yeah if you workout 3 hours a day you wont gain anything, its called overtraining. Stay around here and research ALOT, look up "first cycle" and "Test only" etc..... dbol only cycles are horrible.

Do you know what PCT is? Anti e? Gyno? Clomid Nolva?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    yeah if you workout 3 hours a day you wont gain anything, its called overtraining. Stay around here and research ALOT, look up "first cycle" and "Test only" etc..... dbol only cycles are horrible.

Do you know what PCT is? Anti e? Gyno? Clomid Nolva?
    Agreed, only train 45 minutes on weights but be very intense. This does two things - you gain and can hit a plateau, you can practice on form and push your limits. When you go on a cycle you will be prepaired to train properly. Diet is key as well, a trick is eat something small (very small if need be) every two hours for about one week. Your hunger will take over then so see the diet section as well as the training one here. After that is taken care of come back here after your researching and searching forums and post your new stats, age, bf% so on and so forth to get an educated critique of your cycle that you post.

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    First of all, let me say welcome aboard! It sounds like you are looking for a short cut. This is a mistake. Instead, learn everything you can. You are only 20, you have plenty of time. Diet you will find is essentially for gains. Spend the next year (or several years) learning what works well for you nutritionally. Then once you hit some natural plateaus then consider AAS.

i have enjoyed and soaked up everything i have read so far thanks so much one more question oasis could i call them and have something setup for my needs

gyno bi-ch tits

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    lol u don t get it, do u

Thread Information