nitro_fusion is offline Associate Member

Talking Advice for 1st cycle

I am thinking of starting a cycle...I have done some research and have decided to use deca durabolin . I am 18 and have worked out quite regularly for 3 years so I have a good base to work with. I know that 18 is still a bit young and was wondering if the steroid i chose is the right one and how much older I should be before starting my cycle. I also purchased some Bionabol (dianabol from Bulgaria) for the heck of it.... Should i stack this with my cycle of Deca ? Advice from those more experienced users would be most helpful.
    Thanks

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    1st of all deca only is the dumbest thing u could run other than dbol only.

2nd of all u r too young to start aas.

do some research for the next couple yrs, hit the gym hard, and get a diet going. thats all u need bro trust me

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    1st of all deca only is the dumbest thing u could run other than dbol only.

2nd of all u r too young to start aas.

do some research for the next couple yrs, hit the gym hard, and get a diet going. thats all u need bro trust me
    completly agree... why did you buy the stuff and dont even know what it does. You will probably do a cycle anyways, but ATLEAST DONT DO A DECA/DBOL CYCLE. That is probably the 2 worst compounds to run alone especially at your age. Please listen to us and do your body a favor and dont run DECA and dbol only. Sell the gear and research and you will see why this is an awful idea.

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    I have to agree with tycin bro. You should definitely wait a few more years, BUT if I know you like most other 18 year olds they won't listen. So if you do decide to do a cycle PLEASE read up and research more so you can AT LEAST do it right. Test is a base for any cycle and MUST be taking with any cycle. Deca alone is a VERY VERY bad and uneducated choice for a cycle. Do yourself a favor and wait a while and research, your body will thank you for it later I promise. Good luck bro.

Stove is offline Associate Member
    Bro listen up, wait until you are at least 23. Time flies at your age, it will go by very quickly, you only have one shot in life and your body isn't going to go back in time and fix itself if you screw it up. I watched my friend in HS make a terrible decision and start juicing at 17, I started when I was 30, and I am in great health, I am not going to get in depth with his trouble but it led to back surgery and stainless rods in his spine, needless to say we aren't really friends anymore cuz he can't stand to have friends that still lift because he wants to lift so bad but he can't lift more than an old man that never trained. Take your time bro, I know its hard and you really want to, but listen to experience, you are on this board for a reason, to learn. make us proud. Train and lift and diet until you are 23, then start off on some test 250 for 13 weeks...

Stove.

peace.

nitro_fusion is offline Associate Member
    Thanks bro for all the advice guys really great.... I decided I wont be starting a cycle for a year or two as I am only 5'11 and have some growing to do! I have experienced a lot of gains from just working hard. Ill just keep regularly hitting the weight room.
    peace
    Nitro

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Keep eating too, bro. Diet is more than half the battle IMO.

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    You run that cycle and Mr. Winky is gonna be hibernating fer a while. Also all that size you gain will disappear faster than it came with no pct... and your deff too young. im 20, researched my ass off fer years, and it was still stupid as hell to start as early as i did. Not too many ppl will tell u otherwise.

Thread Information