moregunsthanroses is offline Associate Member

too much flaming

seems like lots of people on here jump to judgements very quickly and are real quick to flame in a nice way. i got flamed when i came because i am only 155 and i wanted to get roids. i have trained for a few years but found it very discouraging that i wasnt getting as big as my friends who were working out the same amount. so i have gone on and off working out. but i have been goin hard for 1 year. lets all remember that steroids were created for a purpose that bein for poeple with low natural hormone production, and other protein synthesis defeincies like myself to reach a normal anabolic state. so i dont see the reasoning in automatically flaming me about incorrect diet, work out routine(which i admit needs some work) or not doing proper research into the subject. im just saying each person is different and listen to the facts and dont just say what everyone else says

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    WELL, when one spells flaming wrong, then there is reason to flame!
    lol. jk.
    have u posted your diet? maybe u're not eating enough. roids r the last resort. u'll find alot of people on this board discouraging people from taking roids for exactly the reasons such as diet and no research. we're not trying to keep u from taking them, but we r trying to keep u from taking something without properly researching it and experiencing with all other options.

The Shredder is offline Associate Member
    Flaming is all to common on a really big board like AR, there are just a lot of members. Just gotta have thick skin.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    If you're 155lbs you're diet and training aren't in line... sorry

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    if u don't, then u're giving the rest of us a bad name and that's exactly what the media and other exploit about steroid users.

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    you dont have a 'protein synthesis deficiency' dude, you are an ectomorph. I was stuck at 156 for like a year, couldnt gain anything. I wanted to do roids also.

That was until i learned to eat correctly.

When your diet revolves around lifting, you WILL gain. Its now two years later and i JUST started my first cycle 4 weeks ago.

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    It's just hard to believe that you are physically incapable of growing beyond 155 lbs without anabolic steroids . Not to be a dick, but I'd be willing to bet that you don't put very much effort into your diet and workouts.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! *two quick sobs* WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

jbol is offline Senior Member
    not you,but its kind of hard not to flame a guy who wants to go on a 5 day cycle...

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    We've already got a few of these threads, such as:
    http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...d.php?t=141533

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    More - I don't know if you are actually getting flamed. It sounds to me as if you are just getting information that you may not want to hear. The truth is proper diet and working out right are the keys to growing lean mass. Until you resolve why you are having problems, no amount of gear is going to help you get bigger. Your profile indicates you are 19, and that means you are just too young to start cycling IMO.

i had my HDL levels checked about a month ago and its .7 thats with eating tons of nuts EFA oil 2 tablespoons a day my doctor reccomended me to go to the chlorestol clinic because of this. and if you guys know ur stuff u will know that HDL is responsible for all hormone production so if ur low as i am ur getting basically no hormones an ideal range is about 1.5-3 because of this my doctor gave me tests for testosterone and IGF or HGH. i follow a strict diet and i have a dietition. i will get back to u guys on my test lvls and GH

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by moregunsthanroses
    i had my HDL levels checked about a month ago and its .7 thats with eating tons of nuts EFA oil 2 tablespoons a day my doctor reccomended me to go to the chlorestol clinic because of this. and if you guys know ur stuff u will know that HDL is responsible for all hormone production so if ur low as i am ur getting basically no hormones an ideal range is about 1.5-3 because of this my doctor gave me tests for testosterone and IGF or HGH. i follow a strict diet and i have a dietition. i will get back to u guys on my test lvls and GH
    you realise if you go on AAS those levels will be lower than before right? Your logic doesn't make sense, unless you plan on shooting test from today until the day you die, do not plan on ever having children, etc.

you realise if you go on AAS those levels will be lower than before right? Your logic doesn't make sense, unless you plan on shooting test from today until the day you die, do not plan on ever having children, etc.
    yes i already know that AAS lowers your HDL, you make a good point though i might have to shoot that stuff for the rest of my life in order to maintain proper levels. i think my HDL is so low that it will not be able to go much lower if im on steroids . low HDL can cause forms of depression anxiety and such i read on a different forum that when ur on a cycle it helps these issues.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Explain to me how you now you have a protein synthesis problem???

Explain to me how you now you have a protein synthesis problem???
    i may have worded that wrong, i should have said that i tend to have a catabolic body because of low test levels which greatly hinders my ability to gain weight and muscle. correct me if i am wrong here

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    If you had a protein synthesis problem you would know it and at 155lbs you don't. And evan if you did have a issue the aas would not help you. Sure you may gain some but after you are off then what? And in response to low test levels what are they?? Miracles do not happen overnight with a magic pill but hard work and patience will. Eat right, train better and give your body a chance first.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Eat more. And when you think youre eating enough, eat more.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by moregunsthanroses
    seems like lots of people on here jump to judgements very quickly and are real quick to flame in a nice way. i got flamed when i came because i am only 155 and i wanted to get roids. i have trained for a few years but found it very discouraging that i wasnt getting as big as my friends who were working out the same amount. so i have gone on and off working out. but i have been goin hard for 1 year. lets all remember that steroids were created for a purpose that bein for poeple with low natural hormone production, and other protein synthesis defeincies like myself to reach a normal anabolic state. so i dont see the reasoning in automatically flaming me about incorrect diet, work out routine(which i admit needs some work) or not doing proper research into the subject. im just saying each person is different and listen to the facts and dont just say what everyone else says
    flaming here on ar is not 1/4 as bad as it used to be....mods have done a good job here....

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    guns, if your t levels are THAT low, and you have been going over your HDL and this with a doctor, and he feels its a problem, this may be a godsend for you kind of. Its called LEGAL test, WITH A Rx! Get insurance to pay for it, etc.

Like others said tho, with levels that low, you may have to shoot for the rest of your life, but you wont be shooting as much as you would if you were doing it to gain muscle.

jkour211 is offline Banned
    go to gnc and get some no2

rixyroids is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! *two quick sobs* WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

swedes is offline Associate Member
    Unless you are eating atleast 6 meals a day each with lots of good proteins, carbs and Fats don't bother with the roids. I was 155 for a while until I learn to eat proper now I am 172 with 7.5 % bf and going to do a cycle because I feel I have hit a plateau.

EatRite is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hed
    you dont have a 'protein synthesis deficiency' dude, you are an ectomorph. I was stuck at 156 for like a year, couldnt gain anything. I wanted to do roids also.

That was until i learned to eat correctly.

When your diet revolves around lifting, you WILL gain. Its now two years later and i JUST started my first cycle 4 weeks ago.
    so true... every single meal should be as important to you as every training session... learning what to eat and when to eat it is the most important thing about gaining weight...

"gotta eat big to get big..."

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    If it makes you feel any better I can count on one hand the number of times I've been hungry in the past month.

EatRite is offline Senior Member
    i can't count on one hand the number of times i've thrown up in the past few months from over eating

Thread Information