mvp_status is offline Junior Member

test,eq,anavar for 2nd cycle??experieced users please respond

wassup bros..im planning up my second cycle..this is my proposal
    test 500 mg 1-11
    eq 400mg 1-10
    anavar ..????? thats my question..would it be useless adding anavar at this point???if not,how many mgs a day and weeks u prefer i run it..
    vets or experienced users only reply...

thanks...

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    run the var 50mg per day at least and during weeks 8-14 or 6-13 depending what kind of test you have. Start clomid 3 days after last dose of Var.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

NoLimits is offline Member
    I wouldn't waist the var mid cycle. Use it at the beginning and/or at the end. I liked using it to jump start my cycle just like you would use dbol . And at the end of a cycle like you would use Winny.

i like all responses ,however,,will it make a difference ran in beginning,during or at end??or should i just save myself the trouble and just end my cycle with winstrol at 50mg eod??being that this is only my second cycle..will 50 mg of winny be a good idea?

NoLimits is offline Member
    Whether you use var or winny, you would want to run them every day, not every other day! I like both winny and var. Yes, winny will be cheaper. But to me, var is a very good steroid . Will it make a difference... yes, if you run it at the beginning to jump start your cycle waiting for the Test/Eq to kick in. Middle... no! And at the end, you may not notice it as much because of the Eq, that alone will make you hard and vascular. So the var added to that will have an effect, but you may not notice it as much. Does that make sense?

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by NoLimits
    I wouldn't waist the var mid cycle. Use it at the beginning and/or at the end. I liked using it to jump start my cycle just like you would use dbol. And at the end of a cycle like you would use Winny.
    I like to run var at the end of my cycle while the test is tapering out. You will the way it get you hard and vascular. If you can afford it ? I would run it but if not you will be satisfied doing the same thing with winny. Like NL said , you need to run it every day to keep blood levels consistent.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

thanks bros..yes i understand nl..very well put i might add..i think its gonna be easier for me to get zambons,,,but ****k,,i wish i could get anavar ..would love to kick start my cycle with it..but if i can get anavar..4 weeks will be enough to kick start my cycle im sure..thanks again bros,,,any more input is welcomed by me..

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp_status
    thanks bros..yes i understand nl..very well put i might add..i think its gonna be easier for me to get zambons,,,but ****k,,i wish i could get anavar..would love to kick start my cycle with it..but if i can get anavar..4 weeks will be enough to kick start my cycle im sure..thanks again bros,,,any more input is welcomed by me..
    run tren and save your money.....strength gains better, and will lean you out better

outlaw1 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    run tren and save your money.....strength gains better, and will lean you out better
    Yes, it will but more sides than var alot more

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I have the same compounds in mind and I am looking to start relatively soon. Have done dbol /test/eq before. Going to try dbol/test/eq with var the last 10-11 weeks at 50md daily.

Let us know what type of results you see.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by outlaw1
    Yes, it will but more sides than var alot more
    found another old one......yes tren will have greatly increases sides, but it will have something else too; results .......

Thread Information