Evan is offline New Member

New to it all, what should I start with?

Hi, im new to Steroids , and was wondering whats the best thing I can start with? I want to obtain good size gains without looking bloated. Also if someone could private message me with how to obtain them, Thanks!

rixyroids is offline Associate Member
    hey,

you could start with some RESEARCH!!
    this isnt someting you can just jump into, and steroids arent miracle drugs!

whats ur stats, goals, diet, exercise etc all like?

u seriously gota know what ur doing bro, dnt just jump into things!

jkour211 is offline Banned
    good diet and exercise would do it and go to GNC and gets some no2 thats how i obtain it..

rixyroids is offline Associate Member
    jkour211, check this out

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=149705

evan, make sure ur diet is in check! u gota have a good diet and workout base before you even CONSIDER anything else!

how long have u been training?
    what are ur stats (age, weight, BF% etc)

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Go ask your doctor.
    Last edited by bluethunder; 02-17-2005 at 07:10 AM.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    we really need stats to help you best. I would look around the site here and try to learn as much as possible. while you do that work on diet and trainning. no amount of roids will help if diet is crap. start by researching "test only" and "pct".
    that will give you a lot of reading. also just so you know, it is not cool to ask how to obtain roids. you are not allowed to ask for sources.
    By the way.......welcome to the board bro, lots of good people here to help ya out

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    Go his doctor? Why? Just do some research bro. We also need stats and goals.

Evan is offline New Member
    I am 5'7" 154 lbs. 29 waist, rather slim..

I want to be about 175-180 lbs..

I really want to build up my arms and chest. I have a nice stomach, and very muscular thighs and @ss... But my upper body looks rather pathetic.

I have been working out for a year now, 3-5 days a week depending on my work schedule.

I eat very good. Never junk food, always concious of getting high protien foods with little fat.

It gets frustrating trying so hard and seeing very little results. I want to step it up a bit and see more results. I have read some about Deca -Durabolin . I think that it would give me nice results that i want if i cycle it light at first. What is everyones advise on this?
    Is it true that it is extremely hard to obtain also?

D-Paul is offline Junior Member
    Research bro!! Really depends on what you want. I do hope you have been in the gym for a while first before you start the juice. You will find what you need if you just look it up. And when you do I wish you all the best. Cause it's a hell of a ride man and I love every bit of it!!

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan
    I am 5'7" 154 lbs. 29 waist, rather slim..

I want to be about 175-180 lbs..

I really want to build up my arms and chest. I have a nice stomach, and very muscular thighs and @ss... But my upper body looks rather pathetic.

I have been working out for a year now, 3-5 days a week depending on my work schedule.

I eat very good. Never junk food, always concious of getting high protien foods with little fat.

It gets frustrating trying so hard and seeing very little results. I want to step it up a bit and see more results. I have read some about Deca -Durabolin . I think that it would give me nice results that i want if i cycle it light at first. What is everyones advise on this?
    Is it true that it is extremely hard to obtain also?
    my advice is to research. do not venture into a deca only cycle. all you will get is problems. do a search on deca only and see what comes up.
    Test only is the way to go for a first time. you must learn about PCT.
    it is a very important part of any cycle and must be done. dont rush, spend the time to educate your self before ya start cranking your body full of juice.
    you will be glad you did

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^^ do wut dive said, i also bet u could pack on a couple more lbs naturally 1st

hill8985 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    ^^^ do wut dive said, i also bet u could pack on a couple more lbs naturally 1st
    totally agree...there's no way you have reached your natural potential in one year of lifting...

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    Use steroids when you eat train your ass off and still see minimal gains. Rather than workin out 3-5 days a week, pick a good split and try to make it to the gym a steady 6 days a week long before you jump 3 steps ahead and mess with your body chemistry. Like Rixy said, these are not miracle drugs. I would make sure you have every aspect of training and diet nailed first. Then research like crazy. Its real easy to do yourself more bad then good with roids if done incorrectly.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XxElitexX
    Go his doctor? Why? Just do some research bro. We also need stats and goals.
    Why?? Because he is asking for sources and that is not allowed. With only one year of training and piss poor training at best. Too many guys both young & old expect overnight body transformations by going to the gym on new years day doing concentration curls and adductor machines then going home have a beer,order a sausage & pepperoni pizza topped off with haz daz ice cream. No need to ask for stats to give advice for aas use. My advice is eat right, train smarter,harder,better,longer & consistant for a few more years at best.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan
    Hi, im new to Steroids, and was wondering whats the best thing I can start with? I want to obtain good size gains without looking bloated. Also if someone could private message me with how to obtain them, Thanks!

It's good to get opinions from others but do some research first and try to come up with your own stack... then come back and have it critiqued.

Ask questions specific to the compounds are you intrested in.

Thread Information