Thread: test,EQ,anavar

outlaw1 is offline New Member

test,EQ,anavar

anybody ran this cycle ? what doses and what was the result...thanks

Swellin Guest
    Better yet, what are you looking for? I know I sound like a damm broken record, but the results are dependant upon the diet, much more so than the gear.

I am assuming you want to run this combo. Give us your stats and your goals.

On the compounds themselves....EQ whacks out my BP. Test e and EQ give some sweet gains. Var is a huge waste of $$$$ IMHO. Unless you cap it yourself, it is not a cost effective drug. Var makes my joints feel good and I lose a little belly fat (debatable I know). I also pick up some mild strength gains. For a cutter, prop/tren /var is sweet. EQ makes me hungry as hell! For a bulker, var seems like a poor fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    Better yet, what are you looking for? I know I sound like a damm broken record, but the results are dependant upon the diet, much more so than the gear.

I am assuming you want to run this combo. Give us your stats and your goals.

On the compounds themselves....EQ whacks out my BP. Test e and EQ give some sweet gains. Var is a huge waste of $$$$ IMHO. Unless you cap it yourself, it is not a cost effective drug. Var makes my joints feel good and I lose a little belly fat (debatable I know). I also pick up some mild strength gains. For a cutter, prop/tren/var is sweet. EQ makes me hungry as hell! For a bulker, var seems like a poor fit.
    yeah I'm trying to maintain LBM and cut up but I'm really post this just to see other peoples results I know they vary do to diet and genetic etc....so I just what to know how it was for you all ..THANKS

So I quess no one on this board has ever done this same cycle.?. huh?????

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    yes im sure someone has.

Beef Stu is offline New Member
    I've done it following a heavy bulking cycle of about 8 weeks. I was kinda new to this at the time so the EQ was making me a little sick (600mg week) so my diet was not very good. I did get hard and very vascular, the vascularity has stuck with me since then. That was the first time I every noticed a great deal of vascularity off of a cycle. Anavar was dosed at 40mg per day and test was 750 of sus. I would recommend it as a good cutter following a bulk cycle but I probably wouldn't do it alone unless I was going for a show. hope that helps a little.

edy424 is offline New Member
    stupid question, but im tryin that cycle and i get confused with the ccs mgs and mls
    whats what, are they equivelent?

cc and ml is the same thing I don't quite know what you need to know about mgs...but say that you EQ is 200 mgs which means 200/mgs per cc or ml(since they're the same measurement)so like me if you was to take 400mgs EQ awk then it would be 2 cc or 2 mls 2x200=400mgs awk...And also bro if you are asking these ? then maybe you should not be doing a cyc at all...do some more research bro

chevyboyzcry is offline Associate Member
    i started a cycle with those compounds!
    i was on test e at 750mg,eq750mg, and var at 50mg day!
    had to end the cycle short due to family problems! i was only in the 5th week when i ended last week so i couldnt real tell what i gained it was to short!

THIS IS ALL WOW thanks all that posted

Thread Information