Thread: winny ?'s

hanger319 is offline New Member

winny ?'s

would someone please direct me to some good posts on winny...having some trouble find them. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hanger319
    would someone please direct me to some good posts on winny...having some trouble find them. thanks
    Try running a search bro.

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Just look in the top right corner and you will find the "search" button. Just type winstrol or winny in it and hit enter......after that happey researching bro because tons of threads will pop up about winny.

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    Anabolic steroids such as stanozolol (Winstrol ) are synthetic derivatives of the male hormone testosterone . Stanozolol has a pronounced anabolic effect with fewer masculinizing side effects than testosterone. I have had great gains from Winstrol only.

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Glock-19
    I have had great gains from Winstrol only.
    That's not good advice bro. A winstrol only cycle is a bad idea. Need some test in the mix.

spooledup is offline Banned
    I'm not convinced a winny only cycle is a bad idea.

If you're generally happy with your size, and have a solid history of diet and training, and just want to rip up, a winny only is a great option. I get more strength and vascularity from winny then tren acetate (go figure).

I can't stop looking at myself in the mirror after using winny...it's amazing. The veins and striations are incredible.

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    :lift
    Quote Originally Posted by spooledup
    I'm not convinced a winny only cycle is a bad idea.

If you're generally happy with your size, and have a solid history of diet and training, and just want to rip up, a winny only is a great option. I get more strength and vascularity from winny then tren acetate (go figure).

I can't stop looking at myself in the mirror after using winny...it's amazing. The veins and striations are incredible.
    I agree 100%. Im on my 5th week takin 25mgs every 8 hours ed oraly. My gains in strength and fat loss are incredible for the time it took. The gains Ive made with winny only for 5 weeks is more than I could of made in 5 months naturally. When I look in the mirror I cant get the dam smile off my face. All my muscles are hard as a rock and my arms are gonna rip out of my skin (thats a good thing)

Thread Information