Thread: quick cycle?

wanna_b_bigger is offline New Member

quick cycle?

helllo all
    well first a little background,
    I am 6'6" 245 lbs @ about 10% bodyfat 24 years old and have been woking out for about 5 years.
    I recently got some test and d-bol and was wondering if my size effects dosage. Seems to me the bigger the person the more that one should take.
    Any thoughts on this?
    Also was wondering what should I expect as far as gains go? 15 lbs maybe?

edit:this will be my second cycle but first in about 2 years.

thanks in advance,
    wanna_b_bigger

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    My boy is bout your size, Im a little ****, and he does aight on the same dosage as me. Run test at least 10wks. at 400-500mgs and you should see at least 15lbs... leave d-bol out imo, or first 4wks. at 30mgs/day

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    If you haven't did a cycle in 2 years you should see some good gains off of 500mg/wk of test for ten weeks and dbol at 30mg ED for the first 4 weeks even at your height nd weight. You should gain at least 15lbs.+ with a good diet and workout routine. If you had a few more cycles under your belt and it hadn't been so long since your last cycle, then I would tell you to up the dose to 750mg/wk of test, but beings that you haven't did a cycle in two years and it is only your second cycle I think you will be pleased with the results off of 500mg/wk of test along with the dbol for the first 4 weeks.

Thread Information