Rabduce is offline Associate Member

Is this a Smart Cycle?

I have Test E 250, 50mg BD D-bol, and 88mg Tren ...and clomid for my post cycle. Any suggestions on a cycle? Or are these 3 stacked together not a good mix?

I was considering taking 750mg of test a week - 6weeks, 20mg of d-bol ED for first week..30mg second week..and 50mg for the 3rd-6th week, and 88mg of tren EOD...Any comments??

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabduce
    I was considering taking 750mg of test a week - 6weeks, 20mg of d-bol ED for first week..30mg second week..and 50mg for the 3rd-6th week, and 88mg of tren EOD...Any comments??
    You should research some more bro. If this is your first cycle, you need to drop the tren and just run the test IMO to see how your body reacts to the test. Also, six weeks of test is not long enough, you need to run it for at least 10 weeks IMO. Drop the dbol for a later cycle when you have researched some more and you shouldn't run the dbol for 6 weeks IMO. Also, there is no need to keep upping the doses of dbol, this will only cause fluctutations in your blood levels and more sides. I suggest seriously reseaching some more bro bvefore you put any of that in your body.

I've done a few cycles and did 500mg of enanthate , 30mg of d-bol and 3cc's of tren a week and gained 18lbs in 3 weeks! I had to stop because of a family emergency after 3 weeks. How about 500mg of test a week - 10wks, 3cc of tren - 6wks, and 50mg of d-dol - 6wks

Stove is offline Associate Member
    A family emergency stopped your cycle? I don't understand that one..... listen to Pumped, do some more research bro, there are tons of threads on this very subject...

Stove.

peace.

My grandfather died and I was depressed a few months ago and couldn't get myself motivated so I stopped.

Stove is offline Associate Member
    Sorry to hear that bro.

Stove.

peace.

Appreciate it...part of living
    Any suggestions containing these three compounds or not a good mix?

Thread Information