Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Glock-19 is offline Banned

Bush has taken away our right to choose.

I unfortunatly voted for bush twice now. I know he goes overboard with the drug laws but hes broken the straw on this one. Now that he has banned all AS in the U.S. it has forced alot of us to go underground and take risks with our health, freedom, ext. I dont like it when some ass takes away my right to chose whats right for me. Does anybody from the U.S. feel the same about this subject?

BIGp4 is offline Associate Member
    Im not from the us but i think we should be able to choose if we want to put something in our bodies or not

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Which right to choose what? You looking for an abortion or something?

Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    Which right to choose what? You looking for an abortion or something?
    Do you know what forum your in? You better check before posting garbage.

twiztidjuggalo74 is offline Associate Member
    no politics please its just a headache

Bitch kiss my ass

Or do you live in some cave with no Tv or news of any kind?

Fukin retard

Do you think The president is sitting in the White House personally drafting legislation? WTF? This is to satisfy public opinion. Laws were in force befor he took office.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    This should be in the lounge.

Stove is offline Associate Member
    I'm from the USA, and I have to say that I have always enjoyed Bush.

By the way why is this posted in this forum? Maybe I am not seeing something here....

Stove.

peace.

Dam dog your dummer than I thought. Bush has to Sign the legislation.....But you know everything....right........

Can a Mod please close this or move it to the lounge..... when you get a chance.

Stove.

peace.

No **** but he is doing it to satisfy public opinion and media hype. I'll bet he had a master plan he set in place decades ago.................sure.

gymbuff101 is offline Junior Member
    i am from canada and bush is an ass bottom line... he is a dumbass white trash oil stealing punk

sooner45 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stove
    I'm from the USA, and I have to say that I have always enjoyed Bush.

By the way why is this posted in this forum? Maybe I am not seeing something here....

Stove.

peace.
    I second that......Let's move or get rid of this, this is starting to look ugly!

Gymbuff101

Stay in Canada with that opinion...... why r we talking politics in the Steroid forum???

Stove.

peace.

Any time a right is taken away from us we come one step closer to communism. JMO

i did not take it in just my opinion bro and i stick to it

It's steroid politics

It's steroid politics

LOL

Stove.

peace.

I would like to roid rage on bush and give him a real reason to hate steroids .

Thx for all the input fellows, I have to take out my anger out on the weights...Im out.

Hey I agree that whats going on is B.S. I just think you are looking at one person and not the PEOPLE that are behind it. Botox, breast augmentation etc... are all in the same league as A.S. in my opinion. In that they are ALL for people who want to go the extra mile and make sacrifices for their looks. I see no harm in A.S. What we have is a bunch of guys that are afraid of men with muscles and feel inferior. So they will try to immasculate others in an attempt to feel "more than" what they really are.

getbig888 is offline Senior Member
    I know i hate politics!! they knew bush was gonna be president so they wanted to make him happy and went ahead and banned steroids over 10 years before his election to keep him from having to go through the trouble.
    Come on man, from one user to the next steroids should be illegal!! you don't want your 13 year old kid going into the gnc and buying some deca do you??? or even that your 25 year old brother who started working out yesterday getting ahold of some test with no concept of what he is doing!!

BUSH RULES

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    What legislation has changed besides prohormones? AAs has been illegal since like '92.

axe

peace.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    wrong forum,
    and no bro, AS were illegal way before W. If your concerned about pro-hormones.. please. Who uses pro horomones. if your gonna use gear, use gear. Its illegal in most places if you are using it for asthetic reasons.

I love G.W. ............man I think I'm gonna cry

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Bush senior made AAS class 3 illegal drugs, which I think is absurd. Now Bush Jr has passed laws giving the FDA the power of ban supps w/o proof of them being dangerous. When creatine and whey become illegal maybe you guys will get off your asses and do something about your freedoms that are being taken from you.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by getbig888
    I know i hate politics!! they knew bush was gonna be president so they wanted to make him happy and went ahead and banned steroids over 10 years before his election to keep him from having to go through the trouble.
    Come on man, from one user to the next steroids should be illegal!! you don't want your 13 year old kid going into the gnc and buying some deca do you??? or even that your 25 year old brother who started working out yesterday getting ahold of some test with no concept of what he is doing!!

BUSH RULES
    I'm sure you'll be saying the same thing thing when you get the same jail time as some crack dealer for a 10ml bottle of testosterone .

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Bush senior made AAS class 3 illegal drugs, which I think is absurd. Now Bush Jr has passed laws giving the FDA the power of ban supps w/o proof of them being dangerousThis may be the most general statment I have ever seen on this board??? What do you mean there is not proof? I have seen data that says Efedra is not safe for certain types of people. IE Heart Disease, high blood pressure, Diabeties, pregnant woman.... and so on and so on.... When creatine and whey become illegal maybe you guys will get off your asses and do something about your freedoms that are being taken from you.If they want to make it illegal then I will go underground to get it just like my gear... big deal.
    I love it how the president is the only one responsible for any law that makes it on the books. In case you missed your social studies class in 7th grade, there are a lot of other people that make laws.. IE, the house, and the Senate..... Are you saying the the Dems or liberals in congress, and everyone before and after would have allowed steriods to be legal? In case you missed it in the media, the vast majority of americans feel that AS is wrong. Open your eyes and look around bro, we are the minority, the people that do not want AS legal are the majority. If it were the other way around, it would be legal. Blame Bush all you want, the Majority of Parents in the US do not approve of their kids taking gear. They are the ones that show up and vote, and they are the ones that make push the laws that have made it threw congress and to the presidents desk.

I'm sure you'll be saying the same thing thing when you get the same jail time as some crack dealer for a 10ml bottle of testosterone.
    Its illegal, if you don't like the law of the land... move somewhere else. I'll role the die to live in this great place bro.

Man Big Drug Companies have been on a roll to get herbal supps banned for years. They want the $$$$$$$$ from it. Greedy bastards. Vitamin C is gonna cost 20 bucks a bottle soon. This has been in play for a long time.

ya bush is just a puppet on strings lol there are a ton of people with there hands up his ass

I'm sure you'll be saying the same thing thing when you get the same jail time as some crack dealer for a 10ml bottle of testosterone.
    LMFAO

Hey I thought you were gonna work out? Get outta here!

Man Big Drug Companies have been on a roll to get herbal supps banned for years. They want the $$$$$$$$ from it. Greedy bastards. Vitamin C is gonna cost 20 bucks a bottle soon. This has been in play for a long time.
    Vic if your truly are a conservative you will take that entire statement back bro. Big drug companies bad??????? OMG, you are the last person I would think would say such a thing. Big drug companies are the reason Aids in the US is treatable. Big drug companies have developed hundreds of drugs that save millions of lives. Greedy no, in to help people, and at the same time make a profit yes. We live in a capitalistic society, and that is why the VAST majority of new drug discoveries come from the US. If it is not profitable for the drug companies to produce new drugs, then guess what.... you will not have new drugs that treat devisating diseases.....Comon bro, you of all people know better than calling drug companies greedy bastards.

Quote Originally Posted by Jdawg50
    Its illegal, if you don't like the law of the land... move somewhere else. I'll role the die to live in this great place bro.
    Thats just the mentality that True Americans are Not about. Our forefathers faught and died for this land and our freedoms and were not gonna run like a bunch of pussies, were gonna fight, just like we always have, we just need to bann together not fight among ourselves.

big drug companies take product worth nothing and make them unaffordable to the people that need them.. they are alll about the $$$$$ they dont give a **** about anyone but themselves.....

Well this is one area I think I will stray from the course. They are after vitamins bro...........VITAMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One person can buy a pill at 1 dollar a tab another at 5 dollars and yet another at 8. They are opportunists, preying on sick people, and with their new advertisind campaigns Joe Trailer Park sees the commercial and says "heck I need that!" goes in and asks the doc for an RX and we have another customer.

I firmly believe that many Americans are taking medicines that are unneccessary or danderous because of a speedy push through the FDA. Do you have any concept of what goes on in that place? BAD THINGS!!!!!! Very bad things.

agator is offline New Member
    In another 4 to 8 yrs we want have to worry about steroid laws b/c the Oak will be taking office...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information