GrdLock is offline Junior Member

300 or 450mg/wk Deca?

I'm 5'8, 170, real low body fat %. I've been doing juice for a while, this is my first cycle with Deca though. I've heard mixed opinions on what a good amount of Deca would be.

What would you recommend? 300, or 450mg/week? I'm really trying to gain a good bit of mass with this cycle. I'm also taking 500mg/wk enanthate and 10mg/ed dbol currently.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    for me I find 400mg deca and 500mg test per week is ok. but I also dont like deca.and wont use it again.alot will depend on cycle history.

GrdLock is offline Junior Member
    Just out of curiosity, why didn't you like deca ?

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    With your stats you ought to be good at 300mg/wk. I wouldn't go over 400mg/wk IMO because the sides can be a real b*tch to deal with and recovery can become harder with higher doses of deca .

D-Paul is offline Junior Member
    good point pumped. With your size and what you are already taking I would stick to 300mg wk

Muscleone is offline Associate Member

Deca

I wouldn't use any less than 400mg/week and run it for 16 weeks.

OTE=GrdLock]I'm 5'8, 170, real low body fat %. I've been doing juice for a while, this is my first cycle with Deca though. I've heard mixed opinions on what a good amount of Deca would be.

What would you recommend? 300, or 450mg/week? I'm really trying to gain a good bit of mass with this cycle. I'm also taking 500mg/wk enanthate and 10mg/ed dbol currently.[/QUOTE]

Thread Information