spoc is offline Junior Member

will this have any effect...

i want to take 200mg of deca and 200mg of test every week all in one pin so thats 400mg of juice per week....i got no anti e's as of right now and i currently only have 10ml of each drug...i wanna do this just to give my workouts a little bit of a boost and to get a bit of a head start before i do a full first cycle....will i get any bad sides by doing this as well as any decent gains....also im just going to run this until it runs out which is probably about 8 to 10 weeks id say...

I would say you need to up your doses for each if you want good results. Might wanna order a couple more bottles.

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YounG_SluG11
    I would say you need to up your doses for each if you want good results. Might wanna order a couple more bottles.
    What he said. IMO not worth runnin at those dosages. This will be enough to affect HPTA, so may as wel make it worth it with higher dose and make sure to get pct in order.

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    If you are going to do a cycle do it right.....not a half azz cycle just because you want a lil boost. If you want a lil boost I would suggest jumping on some creatine or other PH.

Thread Information