Thread: inject question

JoeySpyda is offline Junior Member

inject question

im plannin on startin my 4th cycle on sunday with 550 mg of test e and eq in same inject e4d i want to start with my right delt then left then right thigh then left then right trap then left before going back to the delts are there any reccomendations on this? wouldnt mind tryin pecs or lats but definitely couldnt do it myself plus still unclear on where to hit it exactly

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeySpyda
    im plannin on startin my 4th cycle on sunday with 550 mg of test e and eq in same inject e4d i want to start with my right delt then left then right thigh then left then right trap then left before going back to the delts are there any reccomendations on this? wouldnt mind tryin pecs or lats but definitely couldnt do it myself plus still unclear on where to hit it exactly
    yes thats a lot of oil in those muscles at one time. unless you have really strong gear or are really massive....

www.spotinjections.com

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    fitnessguy]yes thats a lot of oil in those muscles at one time.
    What he said. If you have all that juice in one pin, its gonna hurt like hell! Also, if it were me, I would trade traps for a$$....hurts less, and ive heard gets more in bloodstream.

im definitely not massive so maybe you would suggest splitting it up? im really just curious as to whether i can spot inject those two, as i heard that some AS are not

im definitely not massive so maybe you would suggest splitting it up? im really just curious as to whether i can spot inject those two, as i heard that some AS are not
    spot injections is just to help keep scar tissue buildup down (i.e. rotating inj. spots for like ED injections) . it doesn't make that particular muscle grow any more with the compounds you listed.

thanks bro, maybe you can give me an opinion on this i want to run the eq at 500 mg never used eq before, and the test e at 600 mg, the eq for 12 wks and the test for 14wk along with dbol at 40 mg for 4 weeks, would lowering the eq dosage to 400 mg/wk as i might run out of gear at 500 mg be a problem? and will the eq turn most of the dbol and test e gains into hard gains?

thanks bro, maybe you can give me an opinion on this i want to run the eq at 500 mg never used eq before, and the test e at 600 mg, the eq for 12 wks and the test for 14wk along with dbol at 40 mg for 4 weeks, would lowering the eq dosage to 400 mg/wk as i might run out of gear at 500 mg be a problem? and will the eq turn most of the dbol and test e gains into hard gains?
    i ran that EXACT cycle last time. to tell you the truth i was not too happy with the EQ. at 400mg. but that's just me. if i ever run it again it will be at 600mg+ for 14 weeks+... 400mg is a minimum IMO
    the EQ. will help you keep your gains but the d-bol will put quick water weight on you so of coarse you will loose thatthough... good luck
    -fitness

Thread Information