need2Brokd is offline Junior Member

deca/winny stack need input

I've done a little research and seen that a deca and winny stack does exist. So, I'm trying to find out when in this cycle to stack the winny and how often for injections? I plan on taking 200mg/wk deca for 10 weeks. But I've seen inject winstrol 50mg/day? I need a little input on this stack.

You need to do more research bro, winny and deca only would be a bad combo. You may want to look into Test Enanthate or Test Cypionate .

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Problem is, without testosterone in that cycle, you could have problems getting an erection during your cycle and also for a few months afterwards. Not worth it for me.

Shoot test.

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Problem is, without testosterone in that cycle, you could have problems getting an erection during your cycle and also for a few months afterwards. Not worth it for me.

Shoot test.
    TAKE THIS ADVICE PLEASE!!! I did a deca only cycle. IT IS NOT FUN!!!! Those two shut me down hard... add some test

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Just toss a low dose of test in there to keep the libido up

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    well if u don t wnna listen go ahead! but don t whine later on...

Jackson111 is offline Banned
    Who needs an erection these days? If you really are having any amount of sex you are just going to get a bunch of ****ing diseases. LOL

need2Brokd is offline Junior Member
    Thanks I went ahead and got test enanthat 200mg. I will take it on the second week this cycle. Ireally needed your thoughts on this and I'm sure I'll be way better off listining to what experience tells me, since this is my first cycle.

shorty33 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by need2Brokd
    I've done a little research and seen that a deca and winny stack does exist. So, I'm trying to find out when in this cycle to stack the winny and how often for injections? I plan on taking 200mg/wk deca for 10 weeks. But I've seen inject winstrol 50mg/day? I need a little input on this stack.
    IMO 10 weeks is to short for deca, i would say 10-14 weeks but i would never run deca without test. I would run the test higher than deca, without the test you could run into some unwanted issues such as deca dick aka limp noodle. I've had that as i was not running the test higher than the deca.
    Let me tell you the old lady was not impressed, she almost refused to give me my injections. Do some more research and good luck.

Thread Information