crazed98 is offline Associate Member

Deca question.. Side effects?

Ok, I read and hear mixed things about deca . What are the side effects? Deca Dick, what is that and does it ever go away? Why is it soo hard to recover from a cycle of deca? Also, has anyone had experience with side effects of deca? Well I am on a 10 wee cycle of deca/cyp. 1st week was just 200 of each, then weeks 2-4 were 400/400, then weeks 5-6 it was 500cyp and 350 deca. I am still in my 6th week. I am actually affraid of the side effects so what is the best reccomendation for weaning me off the deca? I will still take the cyp, but how should I cut back the deca, want to start now, dont want to wait any longer!

D-Paul is offline Junior Member
    You Need Test!!!!!!!

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    deca dick will only really be a problem if it is not run with test. it will go away but it can take some time. test should always be run higher and 2 weeks longer.
    a good cycle is 500mg test and 400mg deca/week. also to prevent deca gyno(it is different then test) use 200mg/day of b-6. my self, I wont use deca anymore because it makes me real depressed. I dont understand why but it does. people can react differently to drugs. if you arent haveing any bad sides and feel good I would continue useing it at 400mg deca and 500mg test. then cut the deca 2 weeks before the test.
    2 weeks after last test shot start pct. hope this helps ya out

crazed98 is offline Associate Member
    Dive kid...Awsome, thanks! Ok so you say if I have no problems then run the deca the same until the end? Arent I supposed to wean off it? I knew about runing the test 1 week longer, but you suggest 2? Well since your not taking it anymore, and this is my 3rd cycle of cyp and deca, and NOT getting the size results I am looking for, wha tdo you recommend? cyp with what? I am 5'6-7, now weigh in at 183lbs, bloated for some reason on this cycle, on noveldex, not helping, anyway.. I look like one of those people who is naturally "thick". not the "jacked " look I want, not ARNOLD, but like a Van Damme is what I want, any ideas? I read about EVERYTHING, Halotestin , EQ, everything. I know d bol will bloat me like a mofo, tried it already. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thread Information