Thread: Injection

kylew is offline New Member

Injection

Just wondering is there any way you can miss the muscle lets say if you inject into your glute this is something im paranoid just wondering if its possible. Also what happens if you accidently hit a vein and inject into that?

Thrower74 is offline Member
    If you have learned where to inject properly and correctly there should not be a problem wiht missing the muscle. Often when injecting you will go through a vein but the chance of injecting into the vein are very unlikely.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    u should use 1.5 inch needles for glute shots to make sure u get it into a muscle not tissue, u HAVE TO ASPIRATE everytime u inject bro! u dont wanna inject into a vein.

www.spotinjections.com

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    always aspirate

I know the chances of injecting ito a vein are very unlikly but what would happen in the unlikly event that you did?

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kylew
    I know the chances of injecting ito a vein are very unlikly but what would happen in the unlikly event that you did?
    i don't want to find out. i probably have done it before bc my first 2 and 1/2 cycles i didn't aspirate . i do remember breaking out into a cold sweat and feeling bad after a couple shots but that could have been a number of things. why not just aspirate?

yea just wondering ive read that when you aspirate and you dont hit a blood vessel small bubbles or air come back in the syringe isnt injecting air into you a bad thing to do just weird that you would find some in your muscle.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kylew
    Just wondering is there any way you can miss the muscle lets say if you inject into your glute this is something im paranoid just wondering if its possible. Also what happens if you accidently hit a vein and inject into that?
    from my understanding if you miss a muscle and inject it will take longer to
    absorb and or turn in to an absess. always make sure you aspirate .
    if you hit a vein you will suck in blood. now if you inject into a vein you will know. the gear will inject very fast. I dont know what the result will be.
    if you inject enough ya might get dead

Thread Information