Thread: Mexico!

Avenge! is offline New Member

Mexico!

Ok I live in southern cali so my best bet for inexpensive gear is Mexico...
    For all of you who get gear from there, do you just go to any of the little pharmacys or do you have to look much deeper...? Do CBP(border Patrol) dogs sniff pharmacutical drugs such as steroids or are they not trianed to do that?

edy424 is offline New Member
    When Ive Gone Across And Back I Have Had No Problems What So Ever.
    I Go To Laredo Near Texas, But Will On Occasion Chech Bags.

peump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenge!
    Ok I live in southern cali so my best bet for inexpensive gear is Mexico...
    For all of you who get gear from there, do you just go to any of the little pharmacys or do you have to look much deeper...? Do CBP(border Patrol) dogs sniff pharmacutical drugs such as steroids or are they not trianed to do that?
    dogs dont sniff roids

they inject them

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    i just read a book called anablic edge 2001, and in it the guy says that most drugs your get from the usa or mexico are fakes and the only real ones you will find are in europe. wot u think of this

hoopcat528 is offline Associate Member

Tijuana stuff

I have been going to the pharmacies in Tijuana for several years now.

The pharmacies normally have good stock of deca from Organon, Sust from Organon, Testoviron Depot (Test E?) from Schering, and also some ancillaries like Clen , Proviron , etc.

There are lots of them on the main street, Revolucion.

I have had good results with the human grade products.

The vet pharmacies have lots of stuff but I am finding them to be either fakes or incredibly underdosed.

Fat Guy is offline Senior Member
    I always go to TJ for my stuff and I have never had a problem… But I am not saying it is not a risk because there is always a risk when doing this… it is just a numbers game and eventually your number can come up…
    There are many good vet stores and pharms that you can check out on revolution and around the main area so it should be no problem to find what you are looking for… Just be careful of the fakes (know the signs of fake gear … do research) and you should not have any problems…
    Good luck and let us know how it turned out

Moosepellet is offline Member
    I was wondering if you could obtain HCG in Mexico at the pharmacy. My girlfiriend is going to Mexico in a couple of weeks.

Juice Lee is offline Junior Member
    yes you can get HCG in mexico just go to the vet. I STRONGLY ADVISE YOU TO BE CAREFUL...last month i was caught walking across the border with gear...i got in some deep ****...now my name is "flagged" by customs besides that i almost went to jail but got out of it with a $500 fine. BE VERY VERY CAREFUL.

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    I would recommend driving to the Q.V. labs in Mexico, its easier to hide gear in your car than on you. Do your research its easy.
    Last edited by Glock-19; 02-17-2005 at 03:35 PM.

Mutant is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Juice Lee
    yes you can get HCG in mexico just go to the vet. I STRONGLY ADVISE YOU TO BE CAREFUL...last month i was caught walking across the border with gear...i got in some deep ****...now my name is "flagged" by customs besides that i almost went to jail but got out of it with a $500 fine.
    There are a few people that this exact same thing has happened to, and some got it much worse.

I have been down there more than once, and have been searched each time. Dogs can't smell AS, but they can smell other drugs. You can get some decent gear down there, just hide it well, and don't be stupid.

MILPOLDAN1 is offline Member
    Yeah you dont have to worry about the dogs, i was a k-9 mp in the army for three years and the dogs are only trained to sniff THC, Cocaine, Meth, MDMA, but my dog always would respond on certain pills so if you go down there in a vehicle and you have had anything else in that vehicle the dog may respond and if he does they can tear your car apart, and a dog can respond on residual odor which can hang around for a little while on your cloths or on your car seats or anywhere anything has been. So make sure you go there in a clean vehicle.

Rabduce is offline Associate Member
    i've been busted...1. go at night 2. take a girl 3. buy some souveniers 4. get a little drunk 5. get the girl to hide them

Rabduce is offline Associate Member
    and stay over there for a little while after you buy them...that way the ppl who sold them can't rat you out immediately...thats where i ****ed up...as soon as i got them i jetted...the customs told me that the mexicans will radio in who buys **** and will get either paid or their **** back after it has seized

MILPOLDAN1 is offline Member
    that sucks, ****ing mexicans, my wife is mexican i will smack her for that, just kidding.

needle is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sbeast007
    i just read a book called anablic edge 2001, and in it the guy says that most drugs your get from the usa or mexico are fakes and the only real ones you will find are in europe. wot u think of this
    I
    think your funny and the book too! Explain the hundreds of guys I "give" my products to and ask them if its fake!!! lol I was just wondering if you could explain my sudden 30 pound weight gain in about 6 months!!! FAKE STUFF, right!!!
    Anyways yes there r fakes in mexico but its all where u go! Yes you can get **** down in mexico by the federallies or the USBP coming back in. I have gotten it from both! Its all about going to the right place and making yourself unobvious!!!
    GOOD LUCK

moregunsthanroses is offline Associate Member
    MILPOLDAN1 that sucks, ****ing mexicans, my wife is mexican i will smack her for that, just kidding.
    LOL
    looks like im going to mexico this summer

pyschomab is offline Associate Member
    ive been to mexico and searched and **** ive snuck **** across probably at leat 60 times but i never was cought thank god and ya i get american **** now though more expensive i trust it i got some fake eq in mexico those ****ers!!!!!

Stackertoo is offline Member
    And about hiding it in your car...that is a great way to donate your car to US Customs.

Fat Guy is offline Senior Member
    Walk it across or better yet get someone else to walk it across for you.

nitro_fusion is offline Associate Member
    Any tips on the best place to hide it in your car? My friend was going to bring me some deca and swallowed loads of them before crossing the border but i didnt really want to use the ones he offered me :s

Quote Originally Posted by nitro_fusion
    Any tips on the best place to hide it in your car? My friend was going to bring me some deca and swallowed loads of them before crossing the border but i didnt really want to use the ones he offered me :s
    Somewhere they can not serach without visual of the object or a search warrint(sp)! For example somehting that takes time to take apart! Thats all im saying!!

peump is offline Senior Member
    NOT in the door panels

bigbodyjosh is offline Member
    i went to cancun for a week and i didnt have to look anywhere...i was pretty jacked up at that time and i walked through the streets and those **** mexicans were yelling "anabolico" to me...they all would run up to me and ask me if i wanted gear im like sure and that was the first time i bought 10ml brovel deca for like 30 bucks it was great! lol

Tyson2481 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MILPOLDAN1
    that sucks, ****ing mexicans, my wife is mexican i will smack her for that, just kidding.
    ^^^^^
    LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    DO NOT WALK, DRIVE, just tape it to the inside of your leg, and go on a weekend, go with some girls or buds, party a little, then drive back, you have to go through x ray machines if u walk, and a lot more risky

Yes driving is the best way to go if U have a great hiding spot !!!! lol
    HAHAAHAH

nitro_fusion is offline Associate Member
    is it best to put them like under the hood of your car behind the engine or something??

reveremuscle is offline Associate Member
    Do they still make those Sus pre-loads? Those where good. As far as I know they have never been faked.

unclemoney is offline Senior Member
    You know what could work??? Take a cooler along, b4 you leave from mexico to return to the US buy a bunch of soda cans and then drink 1 of them, Cut out a hole big enoughf to slip the gear up in through the bottom of the can, do that to as many cans untill you can fit all your gear in their, then stack up all the soda can's and they will just think you made a soda run.... I duno, lol...

Fellas, Do a surf Trip! Throw some boards on the car and go down to K38 or K55 for the weekend. Put the gear in a hollowed out part of an old board. If your REALLY paranoid it takes 15 minutes to glass over the area and voila, no problemo!

Besides no one ever screws with the surfers because they assume your stoned and can only say things like; Dude, radical, and awesome.................

is it best to put them like under the hood of your car behind the engine or something??
    No they have mirriors that they will look with and can see everything!!! The best place to hide it,like i said before is in the car behind something must be taken apart to get to dash etc..... SURF BOARDS LOL ok !!!

Thread Information