Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Water Retention

  1. #1
    Beefkake31's Avatar
    Beefkake31 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    978

    Water Retention

    I noticed a lot of people here go with one steroid over another sometimes because it gives you less bloat or water retention. But then I hear taking Nolvadex throughout the cycle will get rid of bloat and water retention. So why do some people worry about the water retention?

    Oh and what would do Arimidex do exactly? Is it the same as Nolva? Because I know a lot of people use both at the same time.

  2. #2
    fitnessguy's Avatar
    fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    over the hills & far away
    Posts
    2,028
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefkake31
    I noticed a lot of people here go with one steroid over another sometimes because it gives you less bloat or water retention. But then I hear taking Nolvadex throughout the cycle will get rid of bloat and water retention. So why do some people worry about the water retention?

    Oh and what would do Arimidex do exactly? Is it the same as Nolva? Because I know a lot of people use both at the same time.
    armidex and letro help with bloat on me so bloat is not an issue. i guess most people don't like the bloated look and are too cheap to buy letro or nolva so they decide to just go with a steroid that does not cause much bloat??? i don't know.

  3. #3
    w_rballs's Avatar
    w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Buckeye state
    Posts
    2,653
    Quote Originally Posted by fitnessguy
    armidex and letro help with bloat on me so bloat is not an issue. i guess most people don't like the bloated look and are too cheap to buy letro or nolva so they decide to just go with a steroid that does not cause much bloat??? i don't know.
    armiridex(l-dex) and femara aare both AI( aromatose inhibitors) this means they stop the test from converting to estrgoen. l-dex is roughly 80% effective, but femara being a genIII drug is 97-98% effective. nolva is SERM(selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator) meaning it ffect only selectve estrogen recpetors. in this case the nipple ones.

    l-dex and femara help with bloat and stoping estrogen from being inthe body. nolva is extra precaution and will block eestrogen in the nipples

  4. #4
    Beefkake31's Avatar
    Beefkake31 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    978
    Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    armiridex(l-dex) and femara aare both AI( aromatose inhibitors) this means they stop the test from converting to estrgoen. l-dex is roughly 80% effective, but femara being a genIII drug is 97-98% effective. nolva is SERM(selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator) meaning it ffect only selectve estrogen recpetors. in this case the nipple ones.

    l-dex and femara help with bloat and stoping estrogen from being inthe body. nolva is extra precaution and will block eestrogen in the nipples
    So if Femara is 97-98% effective than wouldn't that block the estrogen in the nipples as well and there would be no need for Nolvadex during cycle then correct?

    Or do we always combine femara or l-dex with Nolva during cycle?

  5. #5
    Jantzen4k's Avatar
    Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    $ Make The World Go Round
    Posts
    3,388
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefkake31
    So if Femara is 97-98% effective than wouldn't that block the estrogen in the nipples as well and there would be no need for Nolvadex during cycle then correct?

    Or do we always combine femara or l-dex with Nolva during cycle?


    you should combine the 2 if you are worried. nolva will help with gyno

  6. #6
    w_rballs's Avatar
    w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Buckeye state
    Posts
    2,653
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefkake31
    So if Femara is 97-98% effective than wouldn't that block the estrogen in the nipples as well and there would be no need for Nolvadex during cycle then correct?

    Or do we always combine femara or l-dex with Nolva during cycle?

    yes technically it does. but u still have a 2-3 % conversion ratio... and for some people that is enough to give them gyno. i for one am EXTREMELY sensitive to estrgoen and the slighty amount can give me gyno symptoms

  7. #7
    Beefkake31's Avatar
    Beefkake31 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    978
    So basically I should use Femara and Nolvadex during cycle. Should I continue the Femara for PCT as people do for Nolvadex or it won't matter anymore?

  8. #8
    alevok Guest
    but keep in mind all anti-es lower the strength of the juice.....

  9. #9
    Beefkake31's Avatar
    Beefkake31 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    978
    Quote Originally Posted by alevok
    but keep in mind all anti-es lower the strength of the juice.....
    A lot of the mods say this is so minor that it won't make a difference though. And if it effected it even 5% I would rather get a 95% gain with no bloat or gyno than a 100% gain.

  10. #10
    zuke's Avatar
    zuke is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    737
    i am taking proviron with my cycle, and it is keeping the bloat down so far...

    i have read that it can actually help your cycle, but i don't know for sure

  11. #11
    freak79's Avatar
    freak79 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    London
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by zuke
    i am taking proviron with my cycle, and it is keeping the bloat down so far...

    i have read that it can actually help your cycle, but i don't know for sure
    I have been looking into the use of proviron. It doesn't seem to be very popular on this board. Zuke how long have you been on your cycle? Are you using the Proviron with Nolva or another anti e??

    Sorry for the highkack..
    Cheers
    Freak79

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •