Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    danz is offline New Member

New to this site, help on bulking up

hay all, im new to this site, ive been training at the gym for about 2 months now, id really like if i can get some tips on bulking up,

im 6 foot, i weigh 80 kilos, ive always had a fast metabolism, i jsut would really like to put some serious size on, sik of being skinny

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    check out he diet and supp forum after training for only two months you are no where near ready for gear as your genetic potential isn;t even close to being tapped

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    What does your diet and training look like?

Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    check out he diet and supp forum after training for only two months you are no where near ready for gear as your genetic potential isn;t even close to being tapped
    He did not mention gear... that being said, why is this in the steroid forum?

ok, well ive actully been training for liek 4 months, on off, cos i never c results, i eat so much, and never get the results i should, a m8 of mine jumped on the gear, im so amazed how big he got in a lil amount of time, is it cool guys if i post my workout up, and u can give me some tips

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    only 4 months in the gym? Bro, you need a good few years of training under your belt and learn how to diet properly before jumping on any gear. I see youre only about 19 and thats way too young to do anything as it can mess up your body since its not fully matured yet. Train hard for a few years. You need to figure out why youre not getting results and I bet it has to do with your training and your diet. At your age youve got more test in your system than most of the guys taking gear do!!! Read the diet and training forums, lots of good info there

Quote Originally Posted by danz
    ok, well ive actully been training for liek 4 months, on off, cos i never c results, i eat so much, and never get the results i should, a m8 of mine jumped on the gear, im so amazed how big he got in a lil amount of time, is it cool guys if i post my workout up, and u can give me some tips
    Stop beating around the bush and ask what you want to ask.

Even with gear a crap diet and once in a while training won't do much for you.

before you ask i'll just go ahead and say it.. you are not ready for gear.

ok well heres my workout:

monday

chest
    bench press 12,10,8,8,8
    incline 12,10,8,8,8
    shoulders
    frontpress 12,8,8,8,8
    upright row 12,10,10,8
    triceps
    tricep ext 12,10,8,8,8
    cable ext 3 X 10
    calves 15,15,10,10,10

Tuesday

legs
    squats 12,10,8,8,8
    leg press 12,10,10
    back
    deadlifts 2 X 12 4X 8
    cable pulldowns 5 X 10
    biceps
    curls 5 X 8
    dumbell curls 3 X 8

wednesday rest

Thursday

chest
    bench press 12,10,8,8,8
    incline 12,10,8,8,8
    shoulders
    frontpress 12,8,8,8,8
    upright row 12,10,10,8
    triceps
    tricep ext 12,10,8,8,8
    cable ext 3 X 10
    calves 15,15,10,10,10

Friday

legs
    squats 12,10,8,8,8
    leg press 12,10,10
    back
    deadlifts 2 X 12 4X 8
    cable pulldowns 5 X 10
    biceps
    curls 5 X 8
    dumbell curls 3 X 8

saturday & sunday off

my father wrote me that program, he said stick that out for a couple of months, and then will change it, my dad use to be a bodybuilder when he was younger, he was huge, yer he sadi those exercises he gave me are the bulky exercises that puts weight on, like deadlifts snd sqauts, well i guess it is working a lil cos 2 months ago when i started this program i weighed 76, now i weigh 80, so ive put a couple of kilos on, the only thing that ****s me is that i train so hard and eat heaps, and my mates take a bitta gear, and there already huge in a matter of two months

Does createin really work?

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Go read this: http://forums.steroid.com/read-here-first/113010-unoffical-how-bulk-thread-sample-diet-post1139112.html
    Construct a diet, and post it up in the Diet forum........ that is your best bet.

Also, you've been at it for 4 months? You're 19? Stay away from gear, and work on your diet and training...

Does createin really work?
    Define work...
    It helps retain water in your muscles. This helps your throw up more weight.
    I personally don't like it, but many people use it, and like it alot...

how coem you dont like createin, if it makes u lift more, why wouldnt u liek it, wots the bad points about it,

also man a mate of mine has diabetes , and hes on this insulin stuff, and he gave some of this to his mate that doesnt have diabetes, its called humalog insulin, hes been on it for 3 months and hes huge, i dont no if i should take it ore not, cos he said theres no side effects

hawkeye1877 is offline Associate Member
    how many lbs are in a kilo?

how coem you dont like createin, if it makes u lift more, why wouldnt u liek it, wots the bad points about it,

also man a mate of mine has diabetes , and hes on this insulin stuff, and he gave some of this to his mate that doesnt have diabetes, its called humalog insulin, hes been on it for 3 months and hes huge, i dont no if i should take it ore not, cos he said theres no side effects
    I just don't like creatine. It doesn't help ME lift that much more. Not saying it wouldn't for you. I don't feel like spending the $ on it.

Regarding insulin . No side effects? You could die from it bro!!!!
    If you go hypoglycemic, you could slip into a coma and die....
    You obviously haven't done your research, so stay away from it!
    Some more experienced guys use it, but, it's not to be taken lightly.
    You've been working out for four months, and consider using insulin? DIET and TRAINING is what you should be concerned with.... worry about gear later...

AVAGO is offline Member
    2.2lbs=1kilo

wow, he didnt say ne ting bout that, well he wrote me out a program, to inject half hour before u eat, n make sure u eat plenty of carbs, and only inject 3 units, thats nothing, he sadi its harmless, and puts on size in no time, so i thought why not, im very inexperienced with all that, thats why i joined this forum,

1Leader is offline Associate Member
    Looks like overtraining to me , I would say cut out some set in the smaller muscle groups and add weight .
    Also like TexasLong said you need to be working out longer than what you have been before you start seeing results or even considering gear.

u recon my program is alright, does it need to be modified? does protein powder work? if so hoe many times and when is the best tiem to take it?

rixyroids is offline Associate Member
    when im dieting and im hungry, i drink water or green tea. make sure ur eating 5-6 meals a day tho, helps u getting hungry throughout the day
    just dont eat lots!

wow, he didnt say ne ting bout that, well he wrote me out a program, to inject half hour before u eat, n make sure u eat plenty of carbs, and only inject 3 units, thats nothing, he sadi its harmless, and puts on size in no time, so i thought why not, im very inexperienced with all that, thats why i joined this forum,
    Read up on it. Search in the Insulin forum here (HGH, IGF etc)...
    You can die from it. Trust me. Many people have been successful with it, and it is the most anabolic hormone, but if you don't know wtf you're doing, stay far far away from it...

Like I said, Diet & Training.... read, learn, post threads for advice/critique...
    In a few years, then you may choose to run gear, but not now...
    Until then, feel free to reasearch it so you're knowledgeable when the time comes, but for right now, stay away from steroids /insulin/HGH etc... you'll be happy you did....

AVAGO is offline Member
    Originaly posted by danz
    yeah good job too bro its amazing what some people will tell other ppl, just stick with these guys n you be good

AVAGO is offline Member
    Originaly posted by rixyroids
    when im dieting and im hungry, i drink water or green tea. make sure ur eating 5-6 meals a day tho, helps u getting hungry throughout the day
    just dont eat lots!
    wrong thread m8

u recon my program is alright, does it need to be modified? does protein powder work? if so hoe many times and when is the best tiem to take it?
    No, it needs alot of work. Go read up in the training forums. No one is going to hold your hand, you need to do research. Also, protein powder is food, it's just protein. You need protein to grow, same as carbs etc...
    Like I said, go read....(the link I posted you is a good place to start)...
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?p=1139112

well with my program , say for instance bench, that first 12 reps would jsut be with the bar, just warmups first, man how long do i have to train before i c results, cos i guy at my work, he huge, and he sadi he only trained for 3 months and got that big, he got huge arms, and he use to be a stick, i wish i could do that

AVAGO is offline Member
    id advise against the quick results coz from what ive seen the quicker the gain the quicker the loss (not in all cases) but most. Go for a slowly but surely method . Concentrate on your diet and exercize

well with my program , say for instance bench, that first 12 reps would jsut be with the bar, just warmups first, man how long do i have to train before i c results, cos i guy at my work, he huge, and he sadi he only trained for 3 months and got that big, he got huge arms, and he use to be a stick, i wish i could do that
    If you're wanting to grow, lower reps, more weight....
    Alot of it has to do with genes. Sounds like he was running gear too.
    You're 19 right? You're too young to be thinking about that. The general consensus is you should be 23 (at the youngest)...
    Also, 4 months is fuk all, you need to show dedication, and DIET properly. Your diet is what makes or breaks you. You obviously haven't got the best diet (shown by your question about protein powders)... so read the link I posted you... READ up in the DIET forum....... seriously.... in time, you will see results. Your diet, and training, is holding you back...

AVAGO is offline Member
    Originally Posted by Blown SC
    No, it needs alot of work. Go read up in the training forums. No one is going to hold your hand, you need to do research. Also, protein powder is food, it's just protein. You need protein to grow, same as carbs etc...
    Like I said, go read....(the link I posted you is a good place to start)...
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?p=1139112
    sorry but i thought it was ok to post workout threads so that they can be critiqued ?

Quote Originally Posted by AVAGO
    sorry but i thought it was ok to post workout threads so that they can be critiqued ?
    Yes, but this is the Steroid Questions forum........ go to the workout forum...... understand?

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    4 month, this must be a joke boy! train hard, eat smart and start complaining u r not growing enough after 3 years. u r just a noob in the Gym with no disciplin. there are no shortcuts!

AVAGO is offline Member
    Originally Posted by Blown SC

Yes, but this is the Steroid Questions forum........ go to the workout forum...... understand?
    ok ok i see now i didnt realise just informing me that this is in the steroid forum is enough i think.......

thanks guys for all ya help, ill read up on dieting n stuff, and it would be nice if we could alll write up a mad training program for me, as i struggel with that

ok ok i see now i didnt realise just informing me that this is in the steroid forum is enough i think.......
    Because I asked if you understood what I said? How is that a flame? LMAO, bro, that is not a flame....

thanks guys for all ya help, ill read up on dieting n stuff, and it would be nice if we could alll write up a mad training program for me, as i struggel with that
    Sure thing bro, go to the Training forums and read up a bit first though...
    The people helping you will appreciate it....
    Post a new thread after you've researched in that forum, (after some research, you'll change your workout on your own) post your workout, then people will help to critique it....

AVAGO is offline Member
    Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    4 month, this must be a joke boy! train hard, eat smart and start complaining u r not growing enough after 3 years. u r just a noob in the Gym with no disciplin. there are no shortcuts!
    look man thats flaming nebies and its not allowed here this guy is here to learn ok if you flam him he might not come back and go away and listen to the plathora of BAD advice thats out there and yous is amongst some of it !!!!!

ay man that wasnt really nice, it jsut ****s me that i train so hard, and people there dont trrain as hard as i do, n there on the juice, and my mates my age , hes was smaller than me, he took a little deca , and he fine now, got some size to him, im jsut thinking if a little deca would be alright, there are shortcuts if ur on the juice, wot u talkling bout

ay man that wasnt really nice, it jsut ****s me that i train so hard, and people there dont trrain as hard as i do, n there on the juice, and my mates my age , hes was smaller than me, he took a little deca, and he fine now, got some size to him, im jsut thinking if a little deca would be alright, there are shortcuts if ur on the juice, wot u talkling bout
    Steroids are a shortcut. If you've been training for 4 months, how can you expect to be seeing huge results, especially when you've been training, and eating, improperly?
    Also, deca by itself is isn't wise at all... do a search on 'deca only cycles'....

You have to be dedicated! You aren't going to grow just because you bust your ass in the gym more... you need to train PROPERLY and EAT PROPERLY.... DIET is KEY!

AVAGO is offline Member
    Originally posted by danz
    My advice to you danz is keep reaserching the forums and sooner or later youll see some one with the same stats posting a diet mayby and just copy that 1 and see how it goes. Just keep reading and comiting and you knowlede and then size will grow. With a good level of comitment at your age you WILL DEFINATLEY see results just dont be put off, i think we all are occasionally....I also used to struggle with diets etc but thats what this site is for

AVAGO is offline Member
    Like blown SCsaid at your age yyour body is still producing natural test and your bone plates have not fused yet (ie your still growing wanna stunt it ... no ) People have ran deca on its own and gainded massive gains but also lost all use ofthere penis wanna go .....?

My advice to you danz is keep reaserching the forums and sooner or later youll see some one with the same stats posting a diet mayby and just copy that 1 and see how it goes.
    No. He should get his own diet put together, then post it up for critique. Everyone is different. He needs to read the link I posted him, get a basic knowlede of diet down, then post a thread of his own in the Diet Forum, and have people critique it to his needs....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information