tempbrit is offline Member

Var Formulation Question

I spend significant time in Brazil and have a drugstore that I have used in the past to assist me with various medications. Some of these medications were highly critical and required professional care to manufacture correctly. However, in each case, the pharmacy in Brazil and my doctors in the US and Brazil were heavily involved in directing the Pharmacy what to make.

This Pharmacy is more than willing to produce Var/Oxandrolone for me in any MG tablet size I prefer.

My question is will they automatically put in the 17 alka whatever there called to get the stuff past the portal vein if I just give them the name Oxandrolone? When I asked for the stuff, they knew exactly what I was looking for.

Do I need to be concerned here? Again, I have full confidence that this lab/pharmacy produces quality and accurate drugs.

The cost they are charging me for the pills is $.50 per 20mg tablet. In my research that is a deal.?.?

Thanks.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tempbrit

My question is will they automatically put in the 17 alka whatever there called to get the stuff past the portal vein if I just give them the name Oxandrolone? When I asked for the stuff, they knew exactly what I was looking for.

Thanks.
    oxandrolone is only oxandrolone because it has a 17 a methyl group. If it didn't have that, it wouldn't be oxandrolone.

Thread Information