sensaispike is offline Member

quick question about test...

quick question about test.... ok so test-prop is quick acting and test-E is not (ie it takes longer to "kick in") but they are verry simular... so my question is if you were gonna do a 12 weeker would you get more out of the prop because it kicks in quicker or would it not really make that much difference???
    I may be wrong on this but it would seem to me that you would have more gains on the prop because it kicks in quicker.... i am probly wrong on this so feal free to correct me.... just a thought i had....

L8ter...

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    In the end I have found it doesn't matter... but I do see better gains on long acting tests...... this is after the cycle and PCT

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    i am tired of hearing when is it going to kick in, you dont become he man over night, it kicks in as soon as it its your blood stream, you start to notice results in
    2-3 weeks, prop is a faster acring esther, which is why you have to ed injects

LILLEN is offline Associate Member
    Test E takes longer time to kick in , but you'll have that back at the end of the cycle... doesn't really matter.

But I dont know why but its just feels better with test E .

sensaispike is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg
    i am tired of hearing when is it going to kick in, you dont become he man over night, it kicks in as soon as it its your blood stream, you start to notice results in
    2-3 weeks, prop is a faster acring esther, which is why you have to ed injects

i was not asking when it kicks in i was simply asking if it made that much different in the long run as far as gains go.... i an going with Enan in my cycle that i am doing next aug... so it was just a question i had thought about and want to ask for the hell of it....

L8ter...

Thread Information