Beefkake31 is offline Member

Nolvadex and Arimidex only cycle?

Ok this sounds crazy I know and I just wanted to discuss it hypothetically. So I know Nolva and Arimidex stimulate testosterone production by over 200% or so. So my question is, why don't some people just take that only to get a little boost at the gym for a month or two if they didn't have juice at the moment?

Again, I might not know something , or something might be off in what I'm saying so if there is feel free to correct me.

devilman208 is offline Associate Member
    let me know how that works for ya.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefkake31
    Ok this sounds crazy I know and I just wanted to discuss it hypothetically. So I know Nolva and Arimidex stimulate testosterone production by over 200% or so. So my question is, why don't some people just take that only to get a little boost at the gym for a month or two if they didn't have juice at the moment?

Again, I might not know something , or something might be off in what I'm saying so if there is feel free to correct me.

i dont konw about over 200%. where do u get your numbers and research from ?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Even if it was 200% increase it still not enough to make you grow.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    what? a 200% increase would make u grow - certainly. but arimidex can t overstimulate endogenous test production, so forget about it...

Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    what? a 200% increase would make u grow - certainly. but arimidex can t overstimulate endogenous test production, so forget about it...
    No it wouldn't...... if at best if you produced 10mg of natural test per day you would get a 20mg increase in test production........ you aren't going to become a monster on that increase......... if you feel you can run 30mg of Prop ED and see what your results will be.

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Ha. I think that would be the equivilant of running a "ZMA only cycle"

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    I didn t say u will become a mosnter, but u will see growth. hell u grow on your nat levels, if u double that, surely will see gains. that was just my point.

Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    I didn t say u will become a mosnter, but u will see growth. hell u grow on your nat levels, if u double that, surely will see gains. that was just my point.
    True but the gains IMO wouldn't be very noticeable at all because tests only function isn't just for mucle growth..........

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefkake31

it doesnt give the time frame on that, plus tongat ali and trib do the same thing

Beefkake31 is offline Member
    Thanks for the answers, ya it was just a hypothetical question. I was just curious but got the answer I was looking for. It would be the equivalent of taking 5-10 mg of dbol .

Thread Information